logicality

Smut, sex
Getting caught
It's pretty good actually, nothing too bad

Logan woke up to feeling a pressure on his hips. He opened his eyes and was surprised when Patton kissed him, straddling his hips.
"Patton, honey what are you doing?" He mumbled. Patton started rolling his hips, kissing Logan again. "Patton, w-what," Logan tried to hold down a moan.

"Please Logie," Patton breathed, grinding roughly against Logans crouch.
"Patton, wait," Logan flipped them over. "Baby, I love you, but we can't do this right now,"
"Why?" He whimpered.
"Its literally 2 in the morning, just go back to sleep," Patton pouted, pulling Logan down into a kiss. Logan wanted to pull away but at the same time, Patton never really wanted to do anything. Maybe he could use this to his advantage.

"Alright," Logan whispered, slipping his hands up Pattons shirt. Patton smiled into the kiss and pulled Logan even closer. Logan toyed with the others nips, smiling at the small noises he let out.

"L-Logan," Patton moaned. "E-enough teasing. G-get inside me," Logan smirked and completely stripped them both, quickly putting live on his dick before teasing the smallers entrance. Patton moaned and tried to push himself back so Logan went in. Logan chuckled and quickly pushed in all the way, his hips meeting his husband's. Logan grunted softly at the tightness around him, listening to Pattons high and desperate moans, feeling him clawing at his back.

Logan started thrusting quickly, wanting to get off before-

"Daddy?"

Oop-
Traumatized child alert, oh my god

I hope you enjoyed amd have a great day/night!

I'm currently at my grandparents and havent been working much, sorry!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜