intruality

Hickies
Dirty jokes *cough* Remus *cough*

"Patton its literally so hot out, how are you wearing shorts and leggings, and a hoodie," Roman said, arms crossed. Patton tried to think of an answer, his cheeks turning red.
"I-I just like the look," he mumbled.
"Yeah, it totally isnt because of all the hickeys on your thighs and legs, and you totally arent wearing the hoodie to cover the ones on your shoulders and neck," Janus said with a smirk

"What?!" Roman Logan and Virgil all shouted.
"Sorry, babes. I may have told Janus," Remus chuckled, kissing Pattons cheek.
"Remus?! You're dating REMUS?!" Virgil shrieked.

"Yep," Remus chuckled.
"And you let him touch you like that?" Roman hissed to Patton. Patton was so embarrassed as he nodded.
"Show them," Remus purred in his ear. Patton shurgged the hoodie off and Roman Logan and Virgil gasped, seeing all the dark purple and blue marks covering his skin.

"Those better be just hickeys and not bruises," Virgil growled.
"I would never hurt him like that," Remus hugged Patton from behind and nuzzled his neck, kissing him softly.

"Hurt his ass~ that's a different story,"
"Oh my god," Virgil cried, turning around and walking away quickly. Roman snorted and laughed, laughing harder at how embarrassed and red Patton was.

"Stop talking," Patton whined, covering Remus' mouth with a hand. Remus raised a brow and grabbed Pattons wrist, licking his palm. Patton went even more red and pulled away, letting out a shocked squeal when he was grabbed amd kissed

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," Roman groaned, hurrying out of the room.
"Remus..." Patton mumbled shyly.
"Yes, my little kitten?~" Remus whispered, nibbling on his ear. Patton couldnt focus. Remus' mouth on him, his hands on his hips.

All that left his mouth were soft pants and gentle moans.
"Speak, pretty boy," Remus chuckled.
"If you're going to touch me, do it in the bedroom," Patton mumbled, finally finding his voice. He hadn't expected Remus to pick him up and carried him to the bedroom.

Remus laid him down and continued touching and kissing his boyfriend.

It's a weird place to stop it, I know. I have no idea what this chapter was

But I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night! Love you all so much
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜