analogical (requested)

Little space
Mentions of Remus being perverted
Anxceit mentions
Anxiety, anxiety attacks, panic attacks

Tell me if I need to add anything else

Logan was walking to his room and as he passed by Virgils room, he noticed the anxious side sitting in his onesie, holding a stuffed spider and babbling and humming to himself happily.

"Virgil?" He asked slowly. Virgil looked up with wide curious eyes, full of the innocence of a child.
"Hi!" He smiled. Logan was really confused now. Virgil rarely smiled. And he seemed so happy, it was weird.

"Are you feeling alright?" Logan asked, sitting beside the other and feeling his head.
"I'm ok!" Virgil said cheerfully. "Logie?"
"Yeah...?"
"Can you stay with me? I wanna cuddle,"

"Ok.." Logan nodded and laid down with Virgil snuggling up with him, head on his chest. The sound of his heart beat and calm breathing made Virgil feel calm and soon fall asleep.

When Virgil woke up, he shot up in fear. Logan was asleep under him.
"Shit..." Vrigil breathed, quickly getting up and changing.
"Virg? What happened to you last night?" Logan asked putting his glasses on when Virgil came out.
"You probably won't understand it..." Virgil shrugged nervously.
"I can try, I just want to know what's going on with you," Logan said, standing up.

"Ok...um...when my anxiety gets really really bad, I go into something called Little Space. And last night, I was really really REALLY freaked out and left early because of it," Virgil explained shyly.

"Little space..." Logan said slowly. The term was one he had never heard of.
"Yeah. I have the mindset of a toddler, basically," Viegil crossed his arms. "I'm assuming you found me and I asked for cuddles,"

"Yeah," Logan ran his hand through his hair, still a bit confused about all this.
"Just please...don't tell the others. Only Janus knows, because he was my caregiver. It's like a parent, the person that takes care of you while in little space. Sometimes it's a literal parent and sometimes it's your partner,"

"But right now you don't have one," Logan said softly. Virgil shook his head.
"I could ask Patton, but...he already does so much for us. I don't want to put the pressure of dealing with an adult sized toddler. And Roman would just make fun of me. And Janus and I arent on good terms,"
"I could...be your caregiver if you wished," Logan said softly. Virgil looked up at him in shock. "I'll just need to get used to it, you know. Like what do I need to do?"
"Just keep me safe, oh my god little me is a huge trouble maker," Virgil chuckled. "Maybe...make some food I can safely eat and make sure no one finds out,"

"Absolutly. I promise I won't tell anyone," Virgil smiled and hugged Logan

"Thank you so much," he whispered.

That day, Logan did quite a bit of research. To help him understand the situation.

Virgil was arguing with Roman like usual when he gave the signal. It was discreet and quick, but Logan saw it.
"Roman, Virgil. Why don't you both go to your rooms to calm down a bit?" Logan said, stepping between them to face roman .

"Oh protecting the brat are you?" Roman growled.
"I'm not protecting him. I'm making sure you don't do anything stupid," Logan said. He grabbing Virgils hand and gently led him away.

As they were walking, Virgil started bouncing.
"Ok, cutie, calm down," Logan chuckled.
"I wanna colour," Virgil said, holding Logans hand and skipping down the hall. Logan smiled and got the crayons and paper while Virgil put on his onesie.

Logan sat beside him smiling as Virgil coloured.
"You're so cute," Logan smiled.
Virgil had his tongue out slightly as he coloured a picture of him and the others.

"Does it look good?" Virgil asked, holding up the drawing. Logan smiled and gently took it, looking at the drawing.
"Its beautiful, V," he whispered. Virgil smiled, it so wide his nose scrunched up slightly in such an adorable way. Logan looked at him, not able to understand how the hell he was so cute.

After colouring, they just sat cuddling on the couch and watching disney.

Which attracted Roman into the room.
"Ooh, Beauty and The Beast," Roman hummed, flopping down beside Virgil. Virgil whined and moved closer to Logan, trying to get away from Roman. Logan smiled weakly and pulled Virgil onto his lap, wrapping the blanket around them both and kissing his head.

"What the hell, are you guys dating or something?" Roman asked.
"Or something," Logan shrugged.
"Papa, guess what?" Virgil whispered in Logans ear.
"What?" Logan smiled.
"I love you," Virgil giggled, cuddling into his neck.
"I love you too," Logan said, messing his hair up a bit. Virgil squealed and laughed.

"This is getting weird, why is he so happy?" Roman practically demanded.
"Is that a bad thing?" Logan asked.
"No, it's just weird for him,"

"Well I personally like when he's all cute and happy like this,"

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just unusual," Roman muttered shrugging.
"I guess that is true," Logan sighed

Virgil fell asleep on Logans lap and woke up an hour later, still on his lap but now out of little space. But he didnt want to move. Logan was warm and comfy, Virgil felt safe in his arms.
"I know you're awake, Virg," Logan smiled.
"Sorry, you're just really warm," Virgil mumbled, cuddling closer into him.

Logan didn't it, putting his arms around the other gently. Everything about this was super odd to the others, because Virgil typically hated physical contact.

So when Logan came down with Virgil, giving him a piggyback ride, they were all very confused.
"Don't look at me like that," Virgil mumbled, hiding in Logans neck.
"He doesnt wish to be stared at," Logan said calmly to the other, turning his head a bit to kiss Virgils head

That day, Janus was over a bit. And that caused Virgil to get quite irritated and upset

Halfway through the conversation, Virgil tugged on Logans shirt, not looking at the others.
"Are you ok?" Logan whispered. Virgil shook his head. Logan put his arm out and let Virgil just cling to his side as he continued talking as if nothing was happening. Virgil buried his face in the others side, hands gripping his shirt.

Though the others found it very odd, they don't really question it. Logan could see Janus wanted to say or do something but was holding himself back. Logan guessed it was something about Virgil, as he leaned down to the others ear.
"Let's go to my room, ok?" He whispered. Virgil nodded and held him ithgternas Logan sunk out. He laid Virgil down and kissed his head.

Janus came up a few minutes later.
"Is he ok?" He asked immediately.
"He is fine," Logan answered.
"So....I'm assuming you're his caregiver now?"
"Pretty much," Logan stood from where he was crouched to find a book and walked over to the bed. He sat beside Virgil and opened his book as the smaller side turned over and cuddled into him, nuzzling his arm to slip under it.

"Did he tell you about us?" Janus muttered.
"Not really, just that you were the one caring for him before he came here," Logan said with a small shrug. "We you dating?"
"Kind of, but it wasnt a great relationship," Janus sat on the edge of Logans bed. "I wasnt there enough and he kept getting hurt while little. Eventually, Remus noticed something was off and tried to...do things while Virgil was in that state, when he was basically helpless and didnt really know any better," Logan was shocked. Remus had tried to do things to Virgil when he was in little space?!

I know I'm ending it in a weird place, I just have no energy, no ideas and no motivation to finish this. I'm sorry

But I hope tou enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much
Bye❤🧡💛💚💙💜