Logicality Demus Prinxiety

Femboy hooters
Rapeish
Punishment mentions
Stuff like that

This chapter makes like zero sense, I don't know where the fuck my head was when I wrote it

(Also I'm canadian and I'm 99% sure we don't even have a Hooters so I don't know what the hell it is like there, I've never ever been to one)

"Let's go there," Janus suggested, pointing to the restaurant. Logan and Roman looked up, and Logan rolled his eyes.
"Why? So our boyfriends can see us there and freak out?" Logan said eith an unamused look.
"No, because it's close and I'm starving,c Janus crossed his arms. Logan sighed and agreed, the three walking to the restaurant.

The two sat down and looked at the menus.

Meanwhile...

"Mmmmm these shorts are too short," Virgil whined.
"Oh hush, you over sized baby," Remus said, rolling his eyes.
"You hush!" Virgil snapped.
"Guys, enough," Patton said softly. "Hey, look," he pointed out, pointing to the table Logan Roman and Janus were at.

"What are they doing here?!" Vorgil almost screamed.
"Do they know we work here?" Remus hissed.
"They shouldn't," Patton gasped. "What do we do?"

"Patton, take the order of those three men at table 5," their boss said.
"Damn it," Patton mumbled.

He put on a smile and walked over.
"Hi, welcome to femboy hooters, may I take your order?" He said.
"Patton?!" The three cried. "What are you doing working here?!"

"Shut up and give me your orders," Patton grumbled in embarrassment.

Roman could not take his eyes off the others legs, wearing those short shorts. Janus' eyes were on his exposed stomach. And Logan was admiring how flustered and embarrassed he was, looking annoyed.

He left as soon as they took their orders and slid down the wall.
"I hate everything..." he mumbled.
"Its not a big deal, Pat. Chill out," Remus chuckled.
"Shut up, asswipe," Virgil growled.
"You shut up!" Remus growled back.

"Virgil, Remus, two tables, go,"

Of course, those tables were close to Logan Janus and Roman's.

"That ass looks familiar," Roman stated, looking at Virgil. He didnt see his face.
"Stop looking," Janus growled. Virgil turned enough for them to see his face and as he went to walk away, suddenly felt someone grab his wrist.

"Sir, please let me go," Virgil mumbled, not looking up
"Virg, what the hell?" Roman mumbled. Virgils head shot up and he almost started crying.
"I-im sorry, please don't be mad!" He gasped.
"Baby, I'm not mad...I just can't believe you're working here," Roman brushed the smallers hair behind his ear and lifted his chin. "Don't cry,"

"Security, a man is touching one of the employees," the boss said.
"No, dont. That's his boyfriend," Patton said quickly. "That's Roman Princeton. He and Virgil have been dating for about 2 years,"

"False alarm,"

"You're lucky Patton is in the back...or security may drag you away for touching me," Virgil mumbled.
"Do I get a kiss before you leave?" Roman asked smiling. Virgil blushed harshly and nodded, kissing Roman back.

"Now go sit down," Virgil said, pushing him off. Roman smiled and walked back to his seat

(As this was going on)

Janus saw Remus just after Roman got up.
"Babe?" He asked walking over. Remus spun around.
"Heyyyy...Janus," Remus chuckled nervously. "What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing...you know I hate when you wear revealing stuff like this out of the house,"
"It's kinda the uniform...I don't really have a choice," Remus muttered. Janus grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close.
"Don't have am attitude with me, brat," he growled. Remus let out a soft breath, getting turned on by the slight degrading.
"You keep working here, I'll have to stay here all day to watch you. I know what a little fucking slut you are,"