dukexiety pt2

Pt2 of 155 in my other book

Neko! Virgil

Male pregnancy
Rape
Nicknames like kitten, kitty and master
Master/pet dynamic
Remus beats the shit out of Roman
Roman is the bad guy

Tell me if I need to add anything more

"Ok kitten, I'll be back soon. Stay up in my room, ok?" Remus said, kissing Virgils head. Virgil nodded and hugged him tightly, making Remus smile.
"I love you, master," Virgil purred, snuggling into his chest.
"I love you too," Remus chuckled. "Ok ok, go back to bed cutie, I'll be back later," Remus gently pushed him off. Virgil pouted, leaned up and kissed his lips quickly then scurried up the stairs

"Well well well~" a voice purred in Virgil ear a bit later. Virgil turned over and let out a soft whine, seeing Roman, shirtless and standing over him.

"Remus left his cute little kitten, all alone for me to play with," Roman smirked, crawling onto the bed. Virgil was shaking, whimpering and trying to move away. Roman grabbed his hips and pulled the boy back, pushing him down roughly and kissing him.

Virgil squirmed and whined loudly, little hisses leaving his mouth. Roman growled and yanked the kittens clothes off. Virgils breathing quickened in panic.

"Virgil, baby I'm back," Remus said entering the room. He stopped.
"M-master," Virgil whimpered, stumbling out of the bed and tripping, pain covering his body.
"Woah, kitty wait. What happened?" Remus asked as he scooped the boy up. Virgil broke down, sobbing in his arms. "Please tell me what happened, kitty. Are you ok?" Remus whispered, gently laying him down.

"R-Roman," Virgil whimpered. He told Remus what had happened, sobbing and begging for forgiveness. I'm sorry, master. I'm so so sorry, I promise I didnt want it or flirt with him, please forgive me," Virgil sobbed.

"Kitty, I'm not mad at you," Remus whispered, kissing his head. "I'll be right back, ok? You just relax,"

Virgil nodded and laid down, curling up in a tight little ball and falling asleep.

Remus stormed out of the room and when he found Roman, punched him hard across the face.
"Son of a bitch!!" He screamed. "I told you to keep your filthy hands off Virgil!" He shoved Roman into the wall, punching him with tears in his eyes from anger and fear of one thing happening.

"Remus, stop it!" Patton gasped, tugging on Remus' arm. Logan and Janus managed to grab Remus and pull him off the prince, who was bleeding and bruised very badly.

Patton rushed to his side and helped him up.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Janus cried.
"That bitch hurt my baby! He raped Virgil!" Remus said as his tears fell. "Virgil....he could get pregnant and Roman didnt use any protection," Remus' head fell

"Roman! What the hell is wrong with you!"

Virgil woke up to shouting, whimpering. Remus came in a minute or two later and laid beside him, pulling him close and kissing his head.
"What's wrong, master?" Virgil asked softly, snuggling closer.
"I wanted to be the first to put a baby in you, not my stupid brother. You're mine and I wanted to give you your first child. But now it might be Roman's," Remus said softly.
"Don't talk like that," Virgil whined, moving even closer.

"I'm so sorry, Virgil. I should have been here. I should have protected you from him. I'm so sorry," Remus whispered, kissing his lips and holding hin tightly

"Master, it wasnt your fault," Virgil said nervously. "But...if Roman does get me pregnant...will you be mad at me?"
"Of course not! That wasnt your fault, if you have his baby I'm still going to love the little nugget," Remus gasped. Virgil giggled

You know me

Virgil got pregnant from Roman being a fucking bitch
(Can you tell by my writing that I do not like Roman?)

When Virgil gave birth to his tiny little baby kitten, a little boy, he held him close and protectively.
"Can I see my son?" Roman growled to Remus, who slapped him roughly.
"Don't you dare tell that child that you're his father. I'm his dad, got it? Virgil is MY boyfriend, he amd his baby are mine. That's my son, not yours," Remus growled, pushing Roman away.

Virgil curled up with his baby and held him close.
"What are you naming him?" Remus asked, sitting by them.
"Remy," Virgil smiled, kissing the babys head and nuzzling his soft little cheek. Remus smiled and kissed Virgil, holding both in a protective yet gentle manner

"Hey Remy," Roman smiled, holding out a hand to the 4 year old, who had his dads ears and soft little tail.
"What do you think you're doing?" Remus growled, taking Remy from Roman and picking him up.
"Daddy!!" Remy giggled, hugging Remus.
"I thought I told you to stay away from him. Stay away from my family," Remus hissed to Roman. He took Remy up to his and Virgils room and set the little boy next to the sleeping Virgil.

"Mommy," Remy whispered, poking Virgils cheek. "Mommy, wake up,"
"Mmm, what's up, cutie?" Virgil smiled.
"Roman tried to take him," Remus said, taking his shirt off before pulling Remy up and flopping down, the little boy giggling happily.
"Again? Why won't he just give it a rest," Virgil sighed.

After Remy was born, Remus told Virgil that they were changing their dynamic. Remus was no longer his master, he was just his boyfriend. Virgil called him by his name and he didnt need to worry about being 100% obedient(even though he was anyways)

"Daddy, why does Roman want to take me?" Remy asked.
"We'll tell you when you're older, Remus chuckled, kissing his chubby little cheeks. "Now cuddle mommy and take a nap, ok?" He rolled over, the boy now between his parents. Remy giggled and snuggled into Virgils chest. Remus moved close, kissing his boyfriend and his sons head

But as Remy got older, he started to notice that Remus had red eyes and Virgil had purple eyes, but he had green eyes. And that Virgil had very blond hair amd Remus had dark dark brown, while he had a light brown color.

"Mom...dad...why did Roman always try to take me away when I was younger?" Remy, now 15, asked.
"Sweetie...we need to tell you something really important," Virgil said, patting the bed beside him. "Remus isnt your real father,"
"What?!" Remy cried, jumping up.
"Listen, Remy. Roman attacked me one day. And I got pregnant with you. Remus and I were already dating at that point. He has protected you since the second you were born, making sure that Riman couldn't take you away from us, make it so we could never see you again," Virgil grabbed his hands.

"He loves you as his own, you're his son. Please don't let this change anything," Remy nodded and hugged Virgil. He looked up at Remus and hugged him too.
"I love you, dad," he whispered. Remus smiled and hugged him tighter.
"I love you too," he smiled. Virgil smiled happily, so happy that Remy didnt freak out about it too much, other then the eternal shock of finding out the man who raised him had no biological relation to him, other then as an uncle, really.

I wrote this HELLA fast, so it probably sucks, I'm sorry
But Ty-Luna suggested the idea so I had too, I loved the idea. The pregnancy part was my own fucked up mind tho

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!
Love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜