prinxiety (requested)

Started on July 9th, at 10:52am
Finished on July 13th, 11:52pm

Summer_Thunderstorm
Highschool AU

Underage drinking
Dirty comments/actions
Alcohol

I think that is it, tell me if I missed and and I hope you enjoy!

"Prom is just around the corner, what am I going to do?!" Roman hissed to his bestfriend, Patton.
"Obviously you need to ask Virgil to go with you," Patton stated, still looking at the book in his hands.
"No. I can't," Roman shook his head. Patton sighed and shut his book, looking up at his taller friend.
"Yes you can. He is RIGHT there, go ask him," Patton pushed Roman towards the boy in black and purple. Virgil took a step back in surprise.

"H-hi," Roman stammered.
"What do you want, princey?" Virgil asked with a slightly teasing smile. Roman felt his face flush and he suddenly couldnt english.

"Roman wanted to ask you something," Patton chirped, gently nudging Roman forwards
"Well? Spit it out," Virgil urged.
"W-well...w-would you like to go to prom with me?" Roman asked shyly. Virgils eyes widened in shock. Then his expression fell to annoyance.
"If this is some kind of sick prank, I swear to God," he growled.

"N-no! I really do want to go with you," Roman insisted.
"And this isnt a prank? Get me to agree and get all excited then ditch me?" Virgil crossed his arms. Roman sighed.

"Just...forget it," he mumbled, walking away.
"Virgil," Patton mumbled.
"Roman is popular. Why would he want to go with me?" Virgil shrugged.
"Because he likes you!" Patton groaned. "He really does want to go with you, Virgil! He really likes you!"

"He never even speaks to me," Virgil leaned against the lockers.
"Roman may seem brave...but he is actually a huge baby. He was scared you would reject him. He didnt want you to hate him for trying to hang out with you so he avoided it,"

Virgil looked down at the ground, angry at himself now.
"Damn it," he sighed and pushed himself off the lockers, following Roma quickly.
"Roman!" He called. Roamn turned back and was shocked when the little emos lips touched his in a sweet kiss. Roman kissed back and pulled back a few seconds later, very red and very confused.

"I would love to go to prom with you...if that's still alright," Virgil asked shyly. Roman smiled and kissed Vrigil again happily. Virgil smiled and held his hand, pulling him back to where Patton was, now talking to Logan

"That was fast," Patton giggled.
"All it took was a kiss," Virgil smiled shyly.
"So are you going together?" Logan asked.
"Yep," Roman smiled and put his arm around Virgils shoulder, smiling when Virgil embarrassedly pushed him off, going red.
"Virgil, be nice to your boyfriend," Logan smirked.
"Logan!" Virgil hissed.

"What, are we not dating?" Roman asked with a fake pout.
"If you want to, yeah. But I don't want him saying it outloud! Its embarrassing!" Virgil groaned, hiding in his hands. Roman just laughed.

Prom was amazing. The four friends danced, chatted, ate snacks and even drank (Remus brought alcohol)
"Cmon, Pat. You can't be the ONLY sober one," Virgil giggled.
"Yeah, lighten up," Roman urged.
"No. It's my job to drive you guys home after this. I'm not drinking," Patton said firmly, turning away.
"What if I put it in my mouth and transfer it to yours?~" Logan flirted. Patton blushed hard
"N-no! That's...weird," he mumbled.

"Uh oh, Janus and Remus are making out on the floor," Virgil laughed, leaning on Roman. Patton was so disappointed in himself for letting his friends get drunk like this. The 6 boys were hiding out in one of the school bathrooms, the one furthest from the gym where the prom was. That way, they wouldn't get caught.

"Roman," Virgil said suddenly. Roman looked down at him and laughed.
"You're short," he giggled.
"Shut up and kiss me," Virgil growled, grabbing Roman's tie (yes. ROMAN wore a tie) and pulling him down to press their lips together.

Patton wasnt sure if he should separate them, because he thought they were adorable together but they were also both pretty drunk.

He decided best to seperate them when they fell to the floor in a heated make out session, Roman going to take Virgils shirt off.

"Down, boy," Patton said, dragging Roman off Virgil.
"Nuuuu!" Virgil whined, grabbing at Roman. "Give me my boyfriend,"
"You're my boyfriend?!" Roman gasped. "Damn! Patton, look!! My boyfriend is fucking HOT!" Patton sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"You're the hot one," Virgil giggled.
"They are very confident while intoxicated," Logan mumbled to Patton.
"Yep," Patton said, taking the alcohol from Logans hands.
"Heyyy that's mine," Logan whined.
"Its bad for you," Patton said sternly.
"What do I have to do to get it back?" Logan asked in a flirty tone. Patton blushed harshly and pushed Logan away.
"Nothing, you arent drinking any more,"

"Why?"
"Because we arent old enough,"
"Why?"
"Because we havent turned 19 yet,"
Why?"
"Because your birthday is in almost a year, same with the rest of us,"
"Why?"
"Oh my gosh, shush," Patton groaned.
"Why?"
"Because you're annoying,"

Logan pouted. Patton felt a sting of guilt.
"I-I didnt mean that," be said quickly.
"I'm annoying?" Logan said softly, almost in tears.
"No! You're amazing, Logan," Patton felt horrible. Even if Logan wasnt in a good state of mind, he may remember Patton callong him annoying. Anx he seemed hurt by the comment.

"I'm sorry," Logan said softly.
"No! Logan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm just stressed out becaus- ROMAN!" He shrieked, seeing Roman was starting to strip Virgil and kiss him on the floor. "No, bad. Get off him,"

"Whyyyy," Roman groanrd.
"I'm taking you all home," Patton said, tidying up Virgils cltohes quickly and taking all of them by the hands and taking them out to the car.
"Stay here, don't move and I'll give you a prize," he said after buckling them all in.
"A prize?!" Roman asked in excitement.

Patton quickly ran back inside and grabbed Janus and Remus, who were very close to doing it right there on the floor. He got them back in the car, thanking god the other three hadn't left. Patton stopped at the store, buying water and candy.

He gave Logan Roman and Virgil their fav candies, smiling at the excited, almost childlike, look in their eyes.

Remus had fallen asleep on Janus and Janus was falling asleep himself.

And after Patton dropped them all off, he laid on his bed and let out a long breath.
"Why do I feel like a parent," he mumbled

This is probably not what you wanted or what you were expecting and I'm sorry!!!

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love ya, bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜