Logan angst(requested)

LauraGachaGold

Touch starvation
I think thats it

Intrulogical

Logan laid in bed, his body feeling...so much different then usual. He didnt know what it was. But he felt like he needed something. Heh look at him, feeling.

He went downstairs for breakfast and shivered, letting out a soft noise when Virgil touched his shoulder to get his attention.

"Woah, sorry. You ok?" Virgil retracted. Logan almost begged for him to touch him again, not understanding why he wanted it.

"I'm fine," Logan straightened his tie and walked into the kitchen.

"Logie, are you sure you're alright?" Patton said softly.
"Yes," Logan said firmly, not meaning to sound annoyed or angry.

"Alright..." Patton finished breakfast and Roamn set the table. Remus and Janus came up and Remus excitedly hugged Logan, confused when the other whimpered and shivered, leaning into the touch.

It was very odd behavior, but Remus had a feeling Logan might get upset inside if he let go 

"Are you ok, Logie?" Remus whispered, nuzzling into Logans shoulder. The logical males breathing was weird.

The problem was, Logan had recently gotten annoyed at Patton for hugging him. So Patton made an effort not to touch him without asking. But Logan became touched starved since Roman didnt like him much, Janus and Viegil both hated hugs and Remus wasnt typically allowed up there with them, at least not without Janus. But Janus wasnt around much cause he didnt like Roman.

"What are you two doing?" Roman suddenly asked. Logan whined silently when Remus pulled away.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" Remus asked in a slightly annoyed tone. "I hugged Logan, what's the deal?"

"He hates hugs, that's the problem. He seems upset now," Roman growled.
"I-im fine," Logan said softly. "Just relax,"

Virgil seemed concerned and bit his lip, not seeming to know how to help Logan feel better.

Logan wanted Remus to hug him again. He wanted to feel that touch. It was strange, he usually hated touch but now he really wanted it.

A week passed without anything else. No touch on the shoulder, no hug. Nothing. He wanted it so bad. He loved that touch, loved it when Remus had hugged him.

He felt like he needed that touch. He had missed it so much since it stopped.

One night...he just broke. He couldnt take it. He needed it so much. He snuck out of bed and into Remus' room.

"Oh hey, what are you doing up?" Remus sat up in bed, pausing whatever show he was watching. Logan bit his lip amd crawled under the covers and snuggled into Remus, who was shocked and didnt know how to react.

"L-Logan?" Remus muttered.
"Yeah," Logan said softly.
"Are you ok?"
"I am now," Logan cuddled closer and closed his eyes. Remus put his arms around him. He hugged him and rubbed his back, smiling at the content noise Logan made.

The next morning, Janus found Remus watching some creepy video with Logan still asleep in his arms. He smiled softly and knocked quietly on the wall. Remus looked up.

"When did Logan come in here?" He snake asked, leaning on the door frame.
"Around 1am. Came in here and just...wanted to cuddle, I guess. He fell asleep pretty quick and i just held him," Remus smiled softly at the cute expression on Logans face.

"Hey...remember when you were really touch starved for awhile?" Janus said softly. Remus nodded. "I think Logan might be. When you hugged him, his reaction was so much like yours when I hugged you for the first time afterwords,"

"That would make sense," Remus hugged him closer.
"If that is the case...I'm going to inform the others," Janus left and Remus looked

Logan woke up when Remus got up.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked softly, his tone upset.
"I'm just going to get dressed and get some of your stuff," Remus said gently, running his hand through Logans hair. "What do you want me to get? So you can stay here today?"
"Just a change of clothes and the book on my nightstand," Logan was leaning into Remus' hand without meaning to, hearing the other giggle at it.

"Alright, I'll be right back. Just lay down and relax ok?" Logan nodded and laid down.

Remus snuck into Logans room and grabbed his clothes and book, turning and freezing when Roman glared at him.
"What are you doing here? Wheres Logan?" He hissed.
"Dont worry about it," Remus walked past him but Roman grabbed his arm.

"What did you do?" The prince demanded.
"What did I do?! I'm not the one who caused Logan to be so touch starved me came into my room to cuddle all night! I didnt make him feel so unwanted he didnt want anyone near him! This is your fault, not mine," Remus shoved him and rushed to his room, steaming in anger.

"Remus?" Logan asked softly when he saw how angry Remus was. Remus took a deep breath and walked over, sitting on the bed. Logan sat up and nuzzled his shoulder, looking up at him with those big brown eyes. Remus couldnt help smile softly, putting his hand on his cheek. He stroked his cheek, the urge taking over.

Remus leaned forwards and kissed him. Logan was shocked but quickly kissed back. When they parted, Logan was a blushing mess and smiled softly. Remus bit his lip, kissing him again.

"Remus," Logan giggled when the other pushed him down onto the bed. Remus kept kissing him, seeming so hungry for it. Logan didnt mind at all, he liked it. But Remus needed to calm down and let him breathe.

Remus finally stopped and laid ontop of Logan, nuzzling his neck. Logan felt safe, arms around him and both relaxing until they fell asleep.

Over the next bit, Remus and Janus helped Logan get better. Remus and Logan started offically dating and Logan stayed with the two in their side of the mind. He visited often fo help Thomas of course, but he wanted to stay with his boyfriend.

I hope you enjoyed and liked this! Have a wonderful day/night, love you all so much, bye!!