analogical angst/fluff

Little space
Yelling at a little
Crying
Little Logan being very sensitive
Background roceit and intruality
Sex, smut mentions
Slight drinking
Drunk Logan begs Virgil to sleep with him
Falling down the stairs

Tell me if I need to add any more

Virgil is like 5'11 and Logan is 5'2 let's say, Logan is a smol boi

"Daddy?" Logan said softly, gently tugging Virgils sleeve.
"What's up, honey?" Virgil asked, not looking away from his work.
"Daddy," Logan whined, tugging harder.
"What, Logan?" Virgil asked again, getting irritated. Logan kept tugging his sleeve. "God, what do you want?!" Virgil suddenly shouted, turning to Logan. The smaller male flinched and moved back, tears in his eyes.

Virgil realized he'd fucked up, seeing the onesie and the toy Logan was holding.
"I-I sowwy," Logan whimpered, tears falling.
"No, baby. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled," Virgil said, picking Logan up and hugging him. "I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to frighten you,"

Logan cuddled into his shoulder, giggling.
"What did you need help with, cutiepie?" Virgil asked, sitting Logan down on their bed.
"I couldnt get my blanky," Logan said softly, pointing to the soft light blue blanket.

Virgil chuckled and got the blanket, wrapping it around Logans shoulders and kissing his head.
"Is there anything else daddy can do to help? Or are you ok just taking a nap until I finish my work?" Virgil asked as he gently tucked Logan in.

"Pacie?" Logan asked softly. Virgil got the pacifier and Logan happily took it, hugging his stuffed animal and falling asleep quickly.

Virgil went downstairs, still so mad at himself for yelling at Logan like that
"What's wrong, Virg?" Roman asked.
"Logan was little but I didnt realize and I yelled at him," Virgil mumbled.
"Oh no, is he ok?" Roman asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah...he's sleeping now. I was working and he needed his blanket. I feel so stupid and mean for yelling at him,"
"Its ok, Virg. You didn't know,"
"But if he weren't little, I still shouldn't yell at him," Virgil grabbed a drink and went back upstairs. Logan was sound asleep and Virgil smiled weakly. He kissed his boyfriends head and went back to his desk

The next morning, big Logan remembered that Virgil had yelled at him. He felt his boyfriend spooning him and stayed quiet, a part of him wanting to cry.

"Mmm~" Virgil mumbled, moving his hand down from Logans stomach to his thighs and rubbing his crotch

"Virgil, wake up," Logan said, trying to squirm away.
"Good morning love," Virgil yawned. Logan smiled weakly and stood. "What? No goodmorning kiss? Baby boy, are you mad at me?" Virgil asked sitting up.

"I...I don't know," Logan mumbled, grabbing his clothes.
"Why are you upset?" Virgil asked, suddenly behind Logan with his hands on his hips
"You yelled at me," Logan mumbled in tears.
"Baby, I'm so sorry for that. I never ever should have yelled at you, even if you were big. I hate myself for yelling at you, you just needed my help. Please forgive me, I know how much you hate being yelled at and I'm so so so sorry," Virgil turned Logan around and cupped his cheeks. "I would never hurt you on purpose,"

"But...even if I were big, why did you get so upset?" Logan munbled.
"Its no excuse but I was stressed and struggling with some stuff for Thomas," Virgil hugged him around the waist. "Please baby...I love you so much, I don't ever want to hurt you,"

Logan smiled softly and kissed Virgil, making him smile.
"As long as it doesnt happen again," Logan giggled. Virgil smiled and kissed him again.