demus smut

Written to get attention from a certain someone...*cough cough*

Phone sex
Slightly public
Toys(dildo, viberator)
Daddy/baby boy names
Jan calls Re princess
Mentions of actual sex
Fluffy sad stuff. Like it's so happy it's sad, you know(but maybe that's just me)

Human AU

Remus and Janus met online. They became friends and soon enough they both fell in love.

The only issue was their homes. Janus was in Florida and Remus was in California. Opposite sides of the country.

Remus often got really turned on by things Janus said or suggested, but they could never see eachother. Neither of them had the time or money at that moment.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Janus answered the phone with a smile.
"Daddy, I want you," Remus moaned into the phone.
"B-babe I'm at work," Janus whispered nervously.
"I dont care. Go to the bathroom. I want you," Remus whined, sounding to Janus like he was pleasuring himself.

"Ok...I'm in the bathroom. What do you want me to do?" Janus muttered shyly.
"Give me commands, daddy. I dont care what they are, I want to know what you would do to me if you were here," Remus panted.

"What toys do you have, princess?" Janus smirked. Remus maoned at the name.
"A-a ten inch dildo and a large viberator," Remus managed to say.

"Can you get both of them in?" Janus smirked, sitting on the toilet and starting to stroke himself.

"M-maybe," Remus said nervously.

He moaned loudly, almost collapsing when he got both inside his already used and stretched hole.

"Good boy~ sounding so pretty for daddy," Janus groans softly. "Ride those toys, baby boy,"
"Y-yes daddy," Remus gulped and pushed both toys deeper inside him, bouncing slowly on them. Janus listened to his moans and sped up his strokes, struggling to grab some toilet paper to avoid a mess for a moment.

"D-daddy I'm gonna cum!" Remus whined.
"Hold it, princess," Janus ordered. Remus whined and kept going, struggling to not cum. He heard Janus groan, that being what broke him. He almost screamed in pleasure, cumming onto the sheets below him.

"Did that satisfy you?" Janus chuckled as he cleaned up quickly.
"Yes...thank you daddy," Remus hummed tiredly.
"Get some sleep princess. I love you,"
"I love you too," Remus yawned and fell asleep quickly.

A month had passed. Remus was laying in bed when he got a notification.
"Whys Jan on a plane?" He wondered aloud

On my way, princess

Remus gasped excitedly and sat up, texting Janus in excitement. He got dressed in the outfit he knew Jan would like and got cleaned up, quickly cleaning his room more

He wore a dark green long sleeved crop top, fishnet legging, a very short jean skirt and knee high black heeled boots. He put on a tiny bit of makeup like he usually did and smirked.

"Slut," his brother mumbled to him as he skipped past him.
"Thank you," Remus giggled. "I'm going to meet my boyfriend! Byyeee!" Remus sang out, grabbing his keys and skipping out the door.

"Fucking weirdo," Roman chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Remus waited nervously and excitedly at the airport. He suddenly saw the man in yellow and black, the unique bitch mark on almost half of his face. Remus' heart melted and exploded at the same time as tears filled his eyes. He ran as fast as he could, throwing himself into the man's arms

Janus held him tight, both crying.
"Remus, is that really you?" He whispered, cupping his cheeks. Remus nodded and smiled, tears rolling down his face. Janus smiled and pressed their lips together. Remus happily kissed back, hugging Janus again.

"I love you," Janus whispered.

That day was the best of Remus' life. Going places with Janus, Janus meeting his brother and friends.

Real life sex~
Sleeping together, cuddled up on the same bed. Remus could feel Janus' hand on his thigh and loved the feeling. The feeling of being held while he slept, having someone that close.

He loved it. It was a dream come true. He was never letting Janus go again

If you're reading this, you know who you are~

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!
Love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜