prinxiety smut

Bratty bottom/very needy bottom Roman

Slight punishment, cock warming, teasing, riding, smut/sex

Should be about it, tell me if I should add anything more

It was one of the days Virgil needed to work alot. But Roman wanted his attention, very badly.

Putting on an outfit he knew would make Virgil happy, aka a crop top shorts and Virgils hoodie that was much too big on him, Roman skipped into Virgils room.
"Hi baby," Roman giggled, hugging Virgil in his seat.
"Hello love. Do you need anything?"
"Just your cock inside me," Roman giggled again.
"Too bad, you're not getting it," Virgil hummed.
"Why?" Roman pouted and turning the chair around, Birgil sighing and stopping when he got a look at his boyfriends outfit. He always loved when the prince wore these things. the way his thighs and legs looked in those shorts, his perfect little figure. And even wearing his hoodie.

He was adorable.

"Please virgy?" Roman pouted and gave him the big puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. Take those little shorts off and come here," Virgil sighed. Roman excitedly did, keeping the shirt and hoodie on incase someone was to walk in. Virgil unbuckled his belt and took it off, slipping his jeans down and pulling his half hard dick out. Roman licked his lips, wanting to deepthroat him and have him deep in his ass.

"Come on, you little brat," Virgil hummed, grabbing a bit of lube. "Did you already stretch yourself, hoping I'd agree?" Roman nodded quickly. "Perfect," lubing himself quickly, Virgil gestured Roman to come and sit on his lap. The smaller sat facing Virgil, trying to take control and lead Virgil. That got him a small smack on his thigh, which made him whimper out a soft moan.

After Roman was seated and adjusted, he thought Virgil would start moving. But he didnt. Roman tried to move his hips and Virgil grabbed them.
"No. Until I'm finished my work, you can be a little cock warmer. Got it?" Virgil hissed, kissing his neck and giving him a bite. Whimpering, Roman nodded. He hugged Virgil around his neck and felt the chair turn, Virgil continuing his work. After awhile, Roman got needy and moved a bit, moaning into Virgils ear.

"Stay," Virgil growled.
"But daddy,"
"Stay," the word sent shivers down Roman's spine, loving the dominant tone. But like the brat he was, Roman didnt listen. He moved a bit again, moaning a bit louder. He felt Virgils hands on his hips, lifting him a bit. Roman feared he was pulling out, but suddenly Virgil slammed him back down, making Roman almost scream, moaning and panting already.

"Stay still or you wont get anything, little brat," Virgil growled, squeezing his bum and kissing his neck because he really didnt want to upset Roman, or make him feel unloved. Virgil just couldnt get away from this. If he stopped working, he'd lose the motivation and energy. Especially if he had a few rounds with Roman.

Roman was whining soon enough, rolling his hips. Virgil grabbed his hair, forcing his head back as he bit down on Roman neck. The bottom winced and panted, moaning out Virgils name.

"I told you not to move. I need to work, you're lucky I'm letting you sit like this," Virgil hissed.

"Virgil, please. It's been a week, I need you so bad," Roman whined desperately, making Virgil bite and mark him again, which caused a soft whimper of pain.

Virgil didn't want to hurt him, of course. But Roman was being needy when Virgil couldnt do anything about it. If Roman kept moving, Virgil wouldnt be able to hold back from slamming him onto the desk and fucking his brains out.

Just the thought made his cock twitch in delight as he licked and kissed and sucked Roman's neck softly.
"Just a little longer and I'll pound your needy ass as much as you need, ok?" Virgil promised. Roman nodded, knowing his neck was going to be covered in marks. And he didnt mind at all.

The second Virgil finished, he quickly cleaned off the desk. He stood, lifting Roman and laying him on his back, pulling out.

Roman whined at the loss, but stopping when Virgil started stripping them both. Kissing his boyfriend, Virgil slammed back inside, not giving any mercy as he started pounding. Roman screamed in pleasure, gripping onto Virgil as he moaned loudly and shook. Virgil kept up the fast hard pace, realizing he'd been starving for this, too.

He was never going that long without this again.

Ending it here cause I ran out of ideas 👌👌