prinxiety

Insecurity
Boys in dresses/skirts
The cliche maid outfit
Cat ears and tail clip-on sort of thing

"No way! I'm not wearing that!" Roman shrieked.
"Just put it on," Remus said, shoving the outfit into his arms
"No!"
"Roman, if you don't do it, I will strip you and put it on you myself," Remus said with his arms crossed.
"I am NOT wearing it, that is final,"

"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"

Remus grabbed roman, who screamed and fought, trying to get away. Remus did as he said he would, stripping Roman and pulling on the outfit. Roman was bright red, trying to cover himself but not really able too. He didnt like how short the skirt was, or that Remu had put ears and a tail on him. Then Remus grabbed his shoulders, pushed him out the door and down the stairs.

Roman tried to catch himself, screaming a bit as he tripped and fell.

"Roman! Holy shit, are you ok?!" Virgil cried running over. He stopped, going red. Roman was sat on his knees, rubbing his head where he had hit it on the wall. Wearing the cliche maid outfit, as well as cat ears and tail.

"What happened to you?" He mumbled, kneeling down. Roman looked up, embarrassed and upset looking.
"Remus made me," he said in tears.
"Baby, don't cry," Virgil said, lifting Roman's chin gently.

"My head hurts, and I don't want anyone to see me like this," Roman whimpered. Virgil sighed with a soft smile.
"You're ok, let's go to my room, ok?" Virgil whispered gently. Roman nodded and was surprised when Virgil picked him up.
"I forgot how strong you are," Roman mumbled, hiding in Virgils neck. Virgil smiled and carried him back up the stairs.

"How do you like it?" Remus smirked.
"You pushed my boyfriend down the stairs," Virgil growled.
"I pushed him TOWARDS the stairs. He fell on his own," Remus said, hands raised in defence.

"You also forced him to wear something he didnt want to,"
"I thought you would find it sexy! You should be thanking me! The poor baby is too whiney and insecure to wear anything like that on a usual basis like he would like," Remus slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Baby, what does he mean by that?" Virgil muttered to Roman.
"N-nothing," Roman said softly. Virgil took Roman to his room, sitting him on the bed. He lifted Roman's head by his chin,mm looking down at him.
"What did he mean, you're insecure?"
"I-I don't know," Roman whimpered in tears. Virgil sighed and gently took the ears off, kissing Roman's cheeks and lips.

"You're beautiful, Roman," he whispered. "You are the most handsome man I know,"
"You're just saying that to make me feel better," Roman grumbled. Virgil slammed Roman down, kissing him. Roman squeaked in surprise and tried to push him away at first, before melting into the kiss

Virgil pulled the outfit off Roman, kissing all over his bare skin. Roman giggled and squirmed slightly, since it tickled. Virgil chuckled and moved back up to his lips.
"Never think that I'm telling you your beautiful just to make you feel better. When I say it, I mean it," he whispered. "I don't want you feeling insecure, if you want to wear something, wear it. I'll make sure no one says a bad word about you,"

Roman smiled shyly and kissed Virgil passionately.

The next morning, while Patton and Logan were making breakfast, they heard Roman come down the stairs.
"Morning padre, morning teach," he said happily
"Good morning Roman," Patton smiled, looking over at the prince. His smile fell to confusion. "RoRo, what are you wearing?"
"A dress," Roman shrugged.
"And he looks hot as fuck in it," Virgil said, kissing the princes head. "Doesnt he?"
"Yeah, he looks really nice," Patton said quickly, not liking how annoyed Virgil looked suddenly. Logan glanced over.
"You do indeed look nice, Roman" he said calmly.

"Virgil! What did you do?!" Remus gasped when he saw Roman.
"Convinced him he's beautiful," Virgil said casually.
"Yay!!" Remus squealed, hugging his brother.
"Get off me! You smell weird," Roman whined, pushing him away.
"Remus, I told you to take a shower," Janus groaned.
"I did,"
"Did you use soap?"
"I'm supposed to use soap?"
"Yes!" Janus Roman and Virgil cried laughing.
"Oooooh, ok," Remus just laughed

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/ night!!!
Love ya! Bye❤🧡💛💚💙💜

(I'm in a really freaking good mood today, I get to see the girl I love today)