anxceitmus (requested)

Mostly fluff, a bit of angst and a smutty moment

The lightsides(L R and P) being mean
Sexy time, smut
Angsty moments
Lots of fluffiness

Tell me if I need to add anything

Janus is Deceit in this but it is nature to write Janus by now, so I may have messed up about that

(This takes place after DWIT, no one knows Janus' name yet. So the nicknames Dee and DeeDee are back!!)

"Because I was one of them," Virgil said before sinking out.

"You what?!" Roman yelled.
"What do you mean?" Virgil asked softly.
"You were one of them?!"
"Y-yeah, but I'm not anymore!" Virgil said quickly.
"No! How do we know you arent secretly in cahoots with them!?" Roman was so angry. Logan and Patton didnt seem any happier.

"G-guys, I promise you! I havent spoken to either of them expect for today when Remus was here and last time when Deceit was here! I don't talk or hang out with them anymore," Virgil insisted, almost in tears. "I would never betray you guys!"
"Get out," Logan said firmly.
"W-what?"
"Get out. You've been lying to us from the beginning," Patton added, looking away.

"You too?" Virgil choked out. "Patton..."
"Get out," Patton said, not looking at him. Virgil felt tears roll down his cheeks and sunk out quickly.

He rose up at the dark sides part of the mind
"D-Dee? Remus?" He called.
"Virgil?" Remus asked walking over. "Woah, Virg! What happened?!" He ran to the crying side. He was shocked when Virgil hugged him tightly.
"Y-you guys were right," he choked out. "You were right about them,"
"Hey, hey, it's ok. Please don't cry," Remus said, hating how upset he was. Virgil just clung to him.

"What happened?" Remus asked gently.
"T-they told me to leave when I told them I used to be a dark side with you and Dee," Virgil whispered.
"Oh Virgil...I'm so sorry," he held Virgil closer and gently led him to the couch, which probably had blood and cum soaked into it but Virgil didnt care. It was familiar and that was calming.

Virgil laid with his head on Remus' lap, the intrusive side running his hand through Virgils hair. It was really nice and calming, and Virgil ended up falling asleep on his lap. Deceit got back from whatever he was doing and saw the two on the couch.
"What is Virgil doing back?" He asked walking over.
"The light sides kicked him out when they found out he used to live here with us," Remus explained softly.
"Those jerks," Deceit growled. He sat beside Remus and looked at the smaller anxious side, looking peaceful and happy for once.

"Let's take him to his old room," Deceit said softly. Remus nodded and picked the smaller side up and they went to his old room, which neither of them had touched or changed in 3 years. Remus laid him down amd Deceit grabbed something to wipe Virgils makeup off. They forgot how adorable he truly was. Virgil stirred and snuggled into his pillows as Remus pulled the blankets over him.

Then Remus laid beside him.
"He is going to kill you when he wakes up," Deceit chuckled.
"Maybe," Remus shrugged, wrapping his arms around Virgil. Deceit decided what the hell, and laid on the other side of Virgil.
"If we die, we die together," He mumbled to Remus, closing his eyes. Remus laughed softly.

The next morning, Deceit and Remus woke up to a loud whimper of fear.
"Shh, you're ok," Remus whispered to Virgil. Virgil tried to calm down and after a few minutes, Deciet and Remus felt him relax. Deceit was behind him and moved a bit closer.

"Why are you sleeping with me?" Virgil asked softly.
"Didnt want to leave you alone," Remus shrugged. Virgil bit his lip, cuddling closer to them both.
"Am I...am i allowed to stay here with you guys?" Virgil asked softly. Remus smiled amd looked over at Deceit.
"Of course, Virgy," he smiled, using the old nickname. Virgil smiled and snuggled into Remus' chest.