anxceitmus

Based on a conversation
bruce_baner Ty-Luna

Light smut
Spanking
Light punishment
Remus is being really horny and needy so his boyfriends teach him a lesson

"Remus stop being so horny and needy," Janus hissed.
"But daddy, I want you," Remus whined, his eyes pleading. Virgil, who was on a business trip and on facetime with Janus, heard the bottom whines and chuckled.

"Janus, can you do something for me?" He asked sweetly.
"Of course,"
"I want Remus to lay across your lap. I want you to make him scream for you to stop, make his ass so red and sore. So he cant sit down," Virgil smirked. "Maybe then he'll learn not to be so horny and needy when his tops arent ready,"

"Daddies please," Remus whimpered, loving the idea of Janus spanking him and punishing him for being so needy. Janus chuckled and set his laptop down, seeing Virgil grab his headphones for obvious reasons.

Janus patted his lap and Remus quickly followed his commands, laying across his boyfriends lap. Virgil seemed to like the view from the computer.

"Daddy, please," Remus whined, yelping when Janus harshly brought his hand down on his bare bottom. He kept going, making Remus whine moan and cry out

"Daddy! Daddy please, no more!" Remus cried, gripping and clawing into Janus' leg. Janus did it a few more times, listening to Remus cry and beg.

Janus grabbed Remus by his hair and pulled him up.
"Are you going to keep begging for daddy's dick? Cause I don't think you'll even be able to take it," Janus sweetly kissed Remus, showing him he did still love him and everything. Remus cuddled on his lap.

"Looks like our cute little bottom is tired out," Virgil chuckled.
"I hope you come home soon so we can punish him together," Janus smirked. Remus whined into his shoulder, lightly punching his chest. Janus chuckled and Kissed the bottoms head

I hope you enjoyed cause I'll probably get my ass beat for writing and posting this
Anyways have a great day/night! Love you all so much, bye
❤🧡💛💚💙💜