demus

Touch starvation
Teasing
Slightly angsty
Needy Janus
Slight eating disorder
Body image

Janus sat on the couch, wearing a large hoodie and struggling to hide his embarrassment. Remus walked in and smirked, seeing the mark he'd made the night before on his boyfriends neck.

But Remus liked teasing Janus. And his favorite way was not touching him at all, giving him looks and teasing him through text. He loved watching the other squirm and whine, begging for him to come and help him out.

Janus didnt mind it, he knew Remus was enjoying himself so he allowed the torture. But after awhile, it got bad. Janus started getting touch starved. He wanted to cry, thinking negative thoughts and wanting to scream. He needed Remus. But Remus was out with Roman and Virgil for the day. Janus laid on his side, jerking off desperately. It wasnt working, he needed his boyfriend. He needed him so bad. He texted Remus and tried to tell him what was happening but the dominant side just took it as he was horny and Remus continued his teasing.

Janus threw his phone down and screamed in anger, tears falling from his eyes. Why was that jerk like this? Why couldn't he just help him? Hug him and kiss him? Why did he have to tease so much?

It had been 2 weeks since he was touched and he needed it so bad. But Remus wouldnt listen and would ignore when Janus tried poking and touching him, hoping to get his attention.

"Janus what's wrong? Are you ok?" Patti started noticing the snakes behavior. Janus nodded and looked down. "Can you eat something? Please?" Janus shook his head and pushed the plate away.

"Jan what's going on with you?"
"Remus..." Janus felt tears fill his eyes. He explained to Patton that because his boyfriend wasnt touching him he started thinking it was because of how he looked. Patton hugged the side close, feeling Janus let out a shaky breath and start crying, melting into the touch.

"I'm always here to give you a hug Jan," Patton whispered in his ear. "Pleade eat something, ok? I'm going to talk to Remus,"

Janus whined when Patton let him go. Patton felt bad but he needed to let Remus know that his teasing was getting out of hand.

"He's going to starve himself, Re! This isnt good," Patton hissed.
"He hasnt said anything to me about it," Remus shrugged.
"Because he's scared! Remus, he thinks you're disgusted by his appearance! He thinks that why you wont touch him! He needs it Remus, he actually needs it. And if you're not going to man up and give it to him, I will,"

"Dont tell me what to do," Remus growled. Patton gave up and went to find Janus, finding the boy crying on the couch. Patton sat beside him and lifted his head onto his lap. He ran his fingers through the snakes bait, whispering lovingly to him. Janus started falling asleep and Patton kissed his head.

The next morning, Janus was silent. He didnt eat, he was jumpy and refused to let anyone touch him. Even Patton. He moved away and would shake his head. He didnt speak that whole day. The sides were worried and Patton told them what was going on. That Remus thought it was playful teasing but it was having a really negative effect on Janus.

"We need to get him eating. I dont want him starving himself to look good for someone who doesmt even seem to care about him anymore," Patton said in tears.

The sides all agreed to help. Virgil and Roman were going to talk to Remus and convince him that this behavior wasnt good.

Meanwhile Patton and Logan were trying to give Janus love he needed 
"Janus please, I know you want it," Patton said softly. Janus finally nodded and snuggled between them. The two did anything they could. Patton cuddled into his shoulder, Logan held him around the waist. Janus started falling asleep.

"Remus we're serious, this isnt healthy!" Roman snapped. "Janus is dow  there refusing to eat or accept any sort of touch. He hasnt spoken all day! You need to convince him that you love him or he's going to leave!"

Remus stayed quiet. He knew he'd messed up. But how was he supposed to fix it? He didnt realize that it was having such a negative effect. He didnt know that would happen. But it did and he felt awful.

Janus woke up to a kiss. He opened his eyes and met Remus' gaze. Remus kissed him again and picked him up. Janus wrapped his arms and legs around him, nuzzling into his neck.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I love you so so much," Remus whispered kissing him as he carried him to the bedroom. "Can I show you how much I love you?"

Janus just nodded.

Afterwards, Janus snuggled in Remus' arms and fell asleep. Remus had to admit he'd been craving it alot too. He knew he had to stop this from of teasing, or at least only do it for a day or less. Slowly, Janus got much better. Remus always assured him he loved him and thought he was the most beautiful thing ever.

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much, bye!!