twins angst/fluff/comfort

Past abuse
Panic attacks
Physical abuse
Abusive relationship mentions

"God, you're so annoying!" Roman cried angrily.
"I didn't even do anything, I just needed to ask you a question!" Remus snapped back.
"You should have knocked, now hes all embarssed and upset!" Roman had raised his hand to gesture in his frustration. But he stopped, seeing the violent flinch and how quickly Remus stopped and moved away

"Stop being such a little bitch!"
"I-im sorry, sir!" Remus said whimpering. "Please dont hit me again,"
"I'm sick of dealing with your shit. You're pathetic and useless! Annoying," he raised his hand and roughly slapped the smaller boy, who stumbled back in pain. Backing into the wall, he sobbed and covered his head, trying to block it all out.

"Remus, hey," Roman said in a panic. "Look at me, buddy. It's me,"
"I-Im sorry, I'm sorry," Remus sobbed, holding his head as he sat on the ground. "I'll behave, I'll stop. I'm sorry, please dont hit me,"

He jumped, feeling Roman grab his shoulders.
"Remus, look at me," Roman demanded, his voice wavering. "What happened to you? What did he do to you?"

Remus sobbed harder, throwing himself into his brothers arms and holding him tight. Roman held his brother close, trying everything to calm him down.

Roman had no idea of anything that had happened to Remus while in his past relationships. Only that he broke up with his boyfriend 3 weeks ago and came back to live with Roman and their parents.

"Did he hit you?" Roman whispered. He felt Remus nod. "Did he do anything else? Anything else to cause physical harm?" Remus nodded again, shaking and coughing as he cried. "What did he do, Re?"
"Threatened me alot...used different ways to keep me quiet about things he did," Remus said softly.

Roman was scared now, lifting his brother up and quickly bringing him to his room. Where Patton was sitting dressed on the bed, still looking upset and embarssed.

"What happened?" Patton asked in shock when he saw Remus.

"He thought I was going to hit him and it sent him into a panic attack...his ex was abusive but I didn't know,"

"I'm gonna call Janus," Patton said softly. He grabbed his phone and went out into the hall while Roman tried calming Remus down.

When Janus got there 15 minutes later, Remus was curled up, head in his brothers lap. Patton was beside him, falling asleep on Roman's shoulder.

"What did you do," Janus hissed to Roman.
"I..." Roman copied the motion he'd done, and Janus nodded. "I was just gesturing. I would never actually hit him,"
"I know," Janus scooped Remus up, looking at his red puffy cheeks and the tears streaks.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Roman asked, laying Patton down to sleep.
"Yeah...some of it at least," Janus shrugged a bit, laying Remus beside Patton once Roman moved.

After explaining what he knew to Roman, they both laid on the other side of the boys, Roman holding Patton close and Janus hughing Remus.

The next morning, Remus explained to them all what he'd gone through. It took a long time, and alot of tears. But he did it.

And Roman knew this fucker belonged in prison.

I had inspiration, cried a bit because of my own thoughts but hey I'm writing and posting something!

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night, love you all so much
Bye bye