DRLAMPT

Paranoia
Flashbacks and such
Bad memories and shiz
Scratching
Blood mentions
Wound mentions
Screaming, crying, nightmares. More like night terrors but more flashbacks??? Idk how to explain it

Remrom(grinding and sex, but cute platonic cuddles as well)
Smut, sex
Foursome/threesome
Watching others have sex and getting turned on by it
Remus grinds on Roman thinking its Logan then fucks Roman in the kitchen
Blowjobs
Eating out
Riding
In the kitchen
Double penetration (two at once)

Wow...more smut warnings then actual warnings lol

Ship- DRLAMPT (all sides plus Thomas)
REMROM
SERIOUSLY
If you sont like remrom, I would recommend not reading this

The whole house woke up to loud screams and cries, pain filled and panicked.

"Virgil! Virgil open the door!" Patton cried, trying to open the anxious sides door. Virgil kept screaming for help. All of the other 6 were at the door, terrified of what was happening.

Logan kicked the door in finally and they ran inside, finding Virgil on his bed crying, clutching his head.

Deep bleeding scars covered his exposed skin.

"Virgil! Oh my god!" Roman gasped.
"Shit, it's happening again!" Janus breathed. He ran out of the room, Remus rushing to Virgils side.

"Virgil, look at me. Look at me," he said in a firm yet gentle tone. Virgils sobs were rough and painful. Remus gripped him by the shoulders and forced him to look up.

"Its not real. It's not real. He's not real," Remus repeated. "We've gotten through this in the past, that's not who you are anymore. You're Virgil, you're anxiety. Ok? You're not him anymore,"

Virgil seemed to calm down and hugged Remus.

Janus came back with the first aid kit and went to fix the wounds.

"What just happened...who's he?" Logan asked.

"Virgil...he used to be Paranoia. And that old version of himself still bites and attacks him sometimes, figuratively of course," Janus told them as he laid Virgil down gently.

"Then what were those scratches?"
"Virgil did that himself," Remus lifted one of Virgils hands, showing his long nails and blood covered fingers.

"When Paranoia attacks, Virgil feels like his body is being taken over. He scratches and cuts himself with his nails to get rid of it. This hasnt happened in almost 5 years, though..." janus sighed and stood up straight (gay)

"You dont need to worry about him. He'll be ok," Janus hugged Patton, who was crying and shaking. Remus hugged Logan and Roman while Janus pulled Thomas into his arms.

"G-guys?" Virgil asked softly, shifting in his king sized bed. "Can...can we all cuddle?"

Patton Roman and Remus eagerly hopped onto the bed to cuddle the boy. Logan sighed and removed his tie and glasses, then laid with them with the plan to sleep. Janus took Pattons glasses and brought in everyone pjs and everything. The 7 boys all got changed and comfy, snuggling close to one another.

The same thing happened the next night.

The sides and Thomas were brushing their teeth, and Virgil was downstairs getting a drink. The sound of shattered glass startled and attracted everyone downstairs.