Analogical angst

Character death
Murder
Suicide
Alot of sad stuff
Virgil refusing to accept that Logan is dead

I have a TikTok about this, not as much detail but that was the inspiration so
Yeah I hope you like this...?

"Remus, no!" Roman cried. "This isnt the answer!"
"Then what is?!" Remus screamed, tightening his grip on his mace. "You took everything from me!"
"Remus, please calm down!" Janus shouted, pushing infront of the others.
"No!" Remus screamed as tears fell. "I hate this! I'm all alone now! First Roman left me, then Virgil. And now you! Everyone I love is leaving me!"

"That isnt what happened!" Virgil insisted. "Remus, please just put the mace down,"

Remus wiped his eyes and gripped his mace, looking at them in anger.

"Just shut up! You have no idea how I feel!" He yelled. He swung the mace at Virgil.

But he hit Logan, who jumped infront to block Virgil from getting hurt

"Logan!" Virgil cried as Logan fell to the ground.
"Remus!" Janus shouted. "Get out of here! You can't hurt people!"

Remus growled again and kept swinging, barely missing the others.

Logan managed to get up and when Remus saw Virgil was panicking about him, he got even angrier.
"Damnit! I hate all of you! You've ruined everything!" He swung, now aiming for Logan.

He blacked out in his anger.

When he came too, he was standing over a limp bloody body.

"Remus! Get the hell away from him!" Virgil screamed, shoving Remus away. "Logan, baby please wake up," he knelt beside him, tears streaming down his face, smudging his makeup. "Please...Logan please!" He hugged the unconscious boy and sobbed. Remus wiped some blood off his cheek.

"Get out!" Roman yelled at him. Remus growled and ran off.

Janus and Patton pulled Vorgil off of Logan so Roman could do anything he could to keep him alive.

"Virgil, calm down!" Patton whispered
"My boyfriend is dying and you're telling me to CALM DOWN?!" Virgil screamed. "The love of my life just got hurt for protecting me and now he is so close to dead, he is probably walking into the light!"

"Virgil, please. You're just making yourself feel worse," Janus said, trying to comfort him.

It took a long time to calm Virgil down and eventually he fell asleep, tired from screaming and crying so much.

He sat between Patton and Janus, head on Pattons shoulders

"He's gone..." Roman said softly, sitting down on the ground and hiding in his hands. "The nerd's really gone,"

Patton let out a choked sob and hugged the sleeping Virgil. Janus wrapped his arms around them both, looking at Roman and gesturing him over. Roman sighed and joined the warm hug.

But when Virgil woke up, he acted as though nothing had happened.
"Morning!" He chirped.
"Virgil...are you ok?" Patton asked softly.
"Yeah, why wouldnt I be?" Virgil asked as he grabbed the milk from the fridge.
"Logan..."
"He's upstairs," Virgil said in confusion. The others were just as confused, probably more. They all ran up the stairs, leaving Virgil very very confused.

"Where is he?" Roman asked.
"He's dead," Janus said softly. "I think...Virgil is refusing to accept that. Maybe he is imagining that Logan is still alive,"

"My poor baby!" Patton whined, running down the stairs. He hugged Virgil tightly.
"What's wrong, Patton?" Virgil asked.

Weeks went by. Virgil wasnt sad at all. He acted as if nothing had happened, like Logan was alive still and Remus had never attacked.