Analogical fluff

A bunch of Analogical stuffs

Human AU

Intruality and roceit in the background
So much fluff, it's adorable to me
Logan being hella romantic
Some dirty stuff

Logan sat, listening to the song on repeat. Soon enough, he had memoized the lyrics enough.

"Virgil, would you care to dance with me?" Logan asked his boyfriend
"Sure," Virgil smiled, getting up. Logan wrapped his arms around Virgils waist and looked at him, a soft smile on his lips. Virgil blushed lightly and nuzzled Logans chest.

The song was playing. Virgil suddenly realized what song it was, and a second later, Logan let him go, taking on hand and going down on one knee. As the song sang
"Will you marry me?" Logan sang along, holding up the ring. Virgil gasped, clapping a hand over his mouth. Tears escaped as he nodded frantically.

"Yes!!" He cried happily. Logan smiled and stood, slipping the ring onto his now fiance's finger and kissed him, holding him close.

"I love you so much," Virgil whispered, hiding in Logans neck.
"I love you too," Logan smiled softly.

"He proposed?! And you said yes?!" Patton screamed excitedly. "Oh my god!" He hugged Virgil, jumping up and down in excitement. "This is amazing!! How did he do it?" When Virgil told him, he squealed.

"Aww that's so romantic!!" He whined. "When Remus proposed we were in bed and he turned to me. But I loved it anyways,"
"I didnt expect him to do it in such a romantic way. I mean I wasnt expecting it at all, but if he were I would have thought...I don't even know,"

Logan smiled, seeing the love if his life so happy. Virgil was staring down at the ring in awe.
"Babe?" He smiled.
"Yeah?" Virgil looked up, smiling when Logan kissed him.
"You're adorable " Logan smiled.
"Whatever," Virgil blushed, cuddling into him.

"Was my proposal too much?" Logan asked softly.
"Are you kidding?! It was perfect!" Virgil cried, sitting up. "I wouldnt have it any other way," Virgil climbed onto the others lap and kissed him happily. Logan kissed the smaller male back, hands on his hips.

"I love you," Virgil smiled.
"I love you more," Logan chuckled.
"Impossible," Virgil said confidently. Logan had an idea and flipped them both over, so they were laying on the couch with Virgil on his back and Logan above him.

"Let me show you how much I love you," he whispered. Virgil was really red, nodding shyly.

They did it on the couch....they made love on the couch.

"Logan!" Virgil moaned highly as they both came. Logan chuckled, both put of breath. "O-ok, you proved me wrong,"

Logan smirked and kissed him softly.
"Let's go take a nice bubble bath, ok?" He whispered. Virgil nodded and wrapped his limbs around Logan tightly.

"Virgil?" Logan said in shock as he entered the bathroom..
"Logan! Damnit," Virgil whined, really embarrassed.
"You're...blond?"
"Yeah," Virgil was prepping to dye his hair purple again. He hated the bleach blind color he was born with.
"Why didnt you want me knowing?" Logan asked softly.
"Because I hate it! Its ugly and stupid, and I look ugly with it,"

"Its your glasses all over again," Logan sighed. "Virgil, nothing will make you any less beautiful to me. You're the most beautiful, amazing, adorable thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Nothing is going to change that,"

"Ok..." Virgil said softly.
"Would you like any help? Or do you have it?" Logan asked.
"You could help, then we can talk more," Virgil said with an obvious blush. Logan just smiled and grabbed the gloves

"You may kiss the groom," Virgil smiled excitedly and kissed Logan. Logan kised back, hands gently on his hips as Virgil wrapped his around his neck.

"My baby is all grown up," Patton whined, hugging Virgil.
"Good job, nerd. Uou got a good one," Roman smiled, hugging Logan

"I got a perfect one," Logan corrected smiling. Roman chuckled and nodded.
"Contracts, little man," Janus teased smiling.
"Shut up, snake," Virgil giggled.

"Cake!" Patton gasped.
"Restain him," Logan practically ordered. Remus smiled and tightly wrapped his arms around Patton.

Virgil laughed, stuffing cake into his husband's face. Logan responded my kissing him, getting it on Virgils face too.
"Payback," he chuckled, licking his lips. Virgil smiled and wiped his face clean quickly.

"Why havent you proposed yet?" Roman whined to Janus.
"Because everytime I try to get romantic, you turn around and become a little bitch," Janus responded without missing a beat.
"Whatever," Roman said, crossing his arms with a pout. Janus rolled his eyes with a smile.

(A few weeks after the wedding, they live together btw)

"How much did you drink?" Logan asked his tipsy husband.
"Only like 3 cans!" Virgil giggled.
"Bedtime," Logan sighed, scooping him up. Virgil seemed shocked.
"Ooh strong," he smiled. Logan smiled amd shook his head as he laid Virgil down.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Logan asked.
"My husband might get jealous," Virgil said suspiciously.
"Baby, I'M your husband,"
"What?!" Virgil cried. "Then get down here!"

Logan smiled and laid beside him. But after a bit Virgil started grinding.
"What are you doing?" Logan asked softly.
"Put a baby in me," Virgil almost demanded. Logan went red.
"Babe, you're a guy," Logan said softly.
"Yeah, and I want you to put a baby in me,"

"How about, when you're sober, we talk about it," Logan said with a gentle smile. Virgil pouted but agreed.

"Do you want kids?" Logan asked Virgil the next morning during breakfast. Virgil practically choked on his coffee.
"W-why do you ask?" Me mumbled.
"Last night, you were a bit drunk. And demanded I put a baby in you," Logan said with a smirk. Virgil groaned loudly and hid in his hands.

"I've been thinking about it," he said softly, seeming embarrassed. "I kind of do want kids, but it's ok if you don't," he fi wished quickly.

"Virgil, though kids were never really in my plan...if it's with you..." he smiled, holding his husband's hand. Virgil smiled back softly and looked up at him.

(They adopted)

"This is Justin," the lady said smiling. She gently put a little boy, who was about a year old, in Virgil arms. Virgil looked down at the baby in his arms.

"He's perfect," he whispered. Logan smiled and nodded. They signed everything and finally took their beautiful baby boy home.

"Move aside! I need to see baby," Patton said, pushing past Roman and Janus. He squealed softly when he saw the baby. "He's so cute!!"
"This is Justin," Virgil smiled. They had decided to keep the name he ready had, even though he was probably too young to have known the difference anyways.

"Jeez, guys! Not on the couch," Justin, age 14, whined when he caught Virgil and Logan making out. He gently tugged his 11 year old sister Violet away and had to run back to drag 6 year old Alex away.

Virgil giggled and kissed Logan again.

"Kids, Lizzy and Zack are here!" Virgil yelled up the stairs as he let Patton and his kids, Lizzy age 12 and Zack age 14, in.

Justin and Violet ran down the stairs, hugging their friends and pulling them to their rooms.

"I'm so tired," Virgil groaned as Patton and he sat on the couch. Patton giggled.
"What else is new," Logan teased. "You've been tired since we met,"
"Nuh uh!" Virgil argued.
"Yuh huh!" Logan smiled. Virgil crossed his arms in a huff, making Logan and Patton laugh. Logan kissed him, catching a small smile before Virgil pretended to be grumpy again

I was going to end this right after the proposal but decided NO! That's too short, so here have this instead
I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much!!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜