moceit fluff

Slightly unsympathetic Roman and Virgil
It doesnt really make sense but it isn't that bad, so

Patton sat on his carpet, stressing and crying. He couldn't help anyone anymore. He couldnt do anything right.

"Patton, it isnt time for dinner," Janus said opening the door. He stopped, bot seeing Patton. Instead he found a little frog on the carpet. He looked at it in concern, kneeling down. "Patton?" The frog looked up and let out a soft croak. Janus sighed sadly and gently scooped him up.

"Looks like my prince charming has a problem," he smiled, kissing the little frog. The frog changed back into Patton, who was caught in Janus' arms, face very very red and a bit tear stained.

"W-why...why did you kiss me?" Patton asked in complete shock.
"Had to change you back somehow," Janus said with a smirk. He gently set Patton on his bed and lifted his chin. "Why were you crying?"

"I'm useless..." Patton mumbled. Janus sighed and shook his head.
"No you arent," he said softly. Patton looked up with tears in his eyes.
"Then why can't I do anything write? I can't push Thomas in the right direction, I'm annoying to Logan, Roman is mad at me, Virgil hates me," he started crying and pulled away from Janus, grabbing his pillow and holding it on his lap as he cried.
"They don't hate you...alot is going on right now. And that isnt your fault," Janus whispered. Patton could tell he wasnt lying. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around Janus, crying into the fabric of his cape.

"Please don't cry," Janus whispered, laging Patton down amd looking down at him. He blushed lightly, looking at Patton. Laying down like that...as if waiting for Janus to do something to him. He bit his lip, holding Pattons hands gently.

"Janus," Patton breathed.
"Shh," Janus purred before kissing Patton lightly. Patton happily returned the kiss, surprised when he felt Janus asking for entrance.

Patton shyly allowed it, but stopped Janus when it started to get too heated too fast.
"I'm not ready...I'm sorry," he whispered.
"Its alright, kitten," Janus said kissing his cheeks.

"Janus! Get off of him!" Virgil screamed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"V-virgil, wait," Patton gasped, sitting up. Janus seemed actually scared.
"Patton, get away from him," Roman demanded. Patton shook his head.
"That monster has corrupted him! We never should have let him stay here!" Virgil said in anger. Roman drew his sword.

Patton jumped up, standing between the lightsides and Janus.
"I know what you think happened. And I assure you that wasnt it," he said calmly, hands raised as he took a cautious step forwards

"So he wasnt trying to get you to sleep with him even though you didn't want it?" Roman snapped, glaring at Janus.
"No, he wasnt...he was helping me calm down. I stopped him because I wasnt ready,"

But of course, Roman and Virgil didnt believe him. Roman grabbed Patton arm and tugged him over to them, holding him behind them protectively.

"Guys, stop it!" Patton cried.
"Remus, I could really use your help," Janus mumbled.
"Yes my love?" Remus said smiling as he rose up.
"Even worse! You cheated too?" Roman shouted.
"Huh? What's going on?" Remus looked at Virgil and his brother, protecting Patton then to Janus who seemed panicked and scared.
"Janus was kissing Patton!" Virgil growled. Remus gasped and bounced in his place.
"Really?! You finally did it?" He squealed excitedly.

"You just called him your love! Arent you guys dating?"
"Nope. I call him my love because he's my bestfriend and I love him," Remus told his brother. "Now why are you trying to ruin my ship?"

"Patton clearly didnt want to kiss him! He's disgusting!" Virgil growled.

"Stop it!" Patton screamed, pushing past them and running into Janus' arms. "I kissed him back...I love him,"

Janus smiled weakly and held Patton close.
"How can you love him?" Roman snapped angrily.
"He actually cares about me enough to tell when something is wrong," Patton grumbled. Janus smiled weakly and held him closer.

"Man fuck you guys if you think Janus would ever touch Patton without full consent. You have no IDEA how many times I've heard the disgusting shit like 'he's so cute, so sweet, so funny. I love him so much, I wish he'd actually notice me.' Like every damn day,"

"Remus!" Janus hissed, his human side bright red.
"Aw...you think I'm cute?" Patton giggled.
"He thinks you're adorable," Remus whispered smirking. Patton blushed lightly and looked up at Janus with a smile. He leaned up and kissed him. Janus smiled and kissed him back.

"Let's just go," Remus said, looking over at Roman and Virgil before sinking out with Janus and Patton

"I'm so happy with you!!!!" Remus squealed happily, hugging them both. "I can't believe you guys are finally together!!"

"We're offical yet, get off of me," Janus groaned, pushing Remus off them. Patton was hugging Janus' arm, giggling and cuddling into him.
"Why can't we be?" He asked looking up at the other. Janus bit his lip.
"Do you...want to be my boyfriend?" He said shyly. Patton giggled and kissed him.
"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, silly!" He said happily.

Remus seemed almost as happy as Patton and Janus.
"My bestfriend has a boyfriend!" Remus sang out happily, hugging them both.
"You're weird," Patton giggled, actually hugging him back.

Patton and Janus were curled up on the couch together, Remus on the floor as they watched a movie.

A bit shorter and cute
I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all much
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜