desleep (old request)

This was requested for like part 126 of the last book but I, the absolute failure I am, never finished it. So now I am

Male pregnancies
Background royality, intrulogical and anxmile (virgil and Emile)
Dirty talk not in sex
Sex, smut
Older writing for the first bit that I didnt bother fixing so it may be slightly different then usual
Getting caught doing it

"J-Janus!" Remy hissed as the dominant male pushed him into the small hall closet, kissing him. "What if we get caught?"
"We won't, the others are busy with the video planning upstairs," Janus whispered. Remy was hesitant, not knowing if he believed his boyfriend fully.

"O-ok," he finally said. Janus smirked and kissed him again, tugging his jacket off. Remy had always loved how eager and dominant Janus was.

Remy let Janus strip him, letting out a soft gasp as Janus grabbed his ass, giving it a squeeze.
"Mm~" Janus chuckled.
"J-Janus..." Remy breathed. "Hurry up, you tease,"

Janus just smiled, flipping him around and pushing himself inside, making Remy gasp and moan loudly. Janus chuckled in his ear and started with his deep thrusts, making Remy moan loudly, occasionally babbling pleas for more, or moaning Janus' name. Janus kept going, starting to go harder.

"Oh fuck, Janus!" Remy almost screamed. "C-cum inside me, please!" Janus couldnt deny his boyfriend of that, thrusting faster and harder as he jacked Remy off. Remy came with a final, rather loud moan, Janus coming a few seconds later deep inside Remy.

They stayed like that for a minute or two, catching their breathes. Well until Janus started pushing in deeper
"W-what are you doing?" Remy mumbled.
"Oh nothing~" Janus smirked, kissing his neck.
"P-pull out, asshole. You do realize we can get pregnant, right?" Remy grumbled. Janus just moved closer and pushed in deeper. Remy whined, biting his lip. He knew Janus loved him, but...knowing he was possibly trying to get him pregnant was just shocking, because he hadn't expected Janus to even want kids.

"I think I'm gonna stay here, just like this," Janus purred in his ear. Remy closed his eyes tiredly, leaning on the wall a bit more.
"If someone comes in and sees us like this, what are they going to think?" Remy mumbled.
"They'll know that you're mine," Janus hummed, nuzzling his neck amd kissing him.

"O-ok, I think it's been long enough just pull out, I'm tired," Remy mumbled, glancing back at him. Janus caught his lips in a kiss. Then he carefully pulled out and they quickly got dressed.

"If you put a baby in me, I swear to god," Remy grumbled as they went upstairs.
"Don't be such a baby," Janus chuckled.
"I just..." Remy sat down and shut up.
"What? You just what?" Janus asked sitting beside him. Remy shook his head. "Babe, no. Tell me," Janus gently held his hand. Remy pulled his knees to his chest, pulling his hand from Janus and put his head in his knees.

"It's nothing," He shrugged. Janus moved closer, putting his hand on Remys back.
"Remy...tell me, please,"
"I just don't know if I want kids,"
"At all...or with me?"
"At all!" Remy whined.

Janus felt bad. He hadn't even thought of that. The idea of having little kiddos with the love of his life kind of blinded him from the fact Remy may not want any at all.

"I'm sorry, Remy," Janus tackled him with a hug, smiling softly when Remy giggled, the two snuggling up together

Time passed rather quickly amd much fo Janus' excitement and Remys worry, he did get pregnant. Which meant it was getting hard to hide everything from the others. No one even knew the two were dating, so how would they react finding out not just that but that Janus had gotten Remy pregnant?