logicality and Prinxiety

Angsty
Fluffy
Smutty
Grinding
Cumming in pants
Blackmail

Virgil lay awake in his bed, humming a soft tune. His door opened and he quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Patton came in.
"Virg? Are you awake?" He whispered. Virgil didnt respond, worried he would get in trouble for being awake.

Patton sighed and walked over, sitting on Virgils bed. He sat there for a minute before looking over at Virgil. Virgil heard him let out a choked sob before he leaned over and kissed Virgils forehead.
"I love you, baby...please don't forget me," he whispered before getting up and leaving. Virgil was really confused, but just fell asleep

"Morning pops," Virgil yawned when he woke up, walking into the kitchen. He found his dad crying. "Dad?"

Logan spun around quickly wiping his eyes.
"Oh hey, kiddo. What's up?" He said quickly.
"Are you ok?" Virgil asked softly. Logan shook his head and gently hugged Virgil.

"This morning, when I woke up your dad was gone," Logan said softly. Virgil lost his breath. His heart was pounding...

Now it made sense...Patton did that because he was leaving.
"But why?!" He cried as tears fell.
"I don't know," Logan held him closer. The 14 year old boy just cried, holding his dad tight.

Patton sat in the park, waiting.
"I'm surprised you came~" a voice said in his ear.
"I'm only here to protect my family," Patton growled. The man chuckled and pulled Patton up and led him away.

4 years passed. Logan was helping Virgil get ready for prom.
"You look amazing, kiddo," Logan smiled. Virgil took a deep breath when he heard someone knock.
"He's here," he said softly.
"I'm so proud of you," Logan hugged him and Virgil quickly opened the door. His boyfriend stood on the other side with a smile, looking slightly nervous yet excited.
"You look amazing, love," Roman smiled.
"You do too," Virgil said shyly.
"Have a good night, boys," Logan chuckled.

As the car pulled away, Logan saw a man on sidewalk across the street, staring at the house. Logan stared back at him. The man suddenly started running and at first Logan was scared, but then he saw who it was.

"P-Patton?!" Logan gasped.
"Logie!" Patton cried, hugging him in tears. Logan wrapped his arms around him tightly.
"Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" Logan said, hugging him tight.
"My time was up. I'm allowed back," Patton said, hugging him tighter. "I'll explain everything, but I just want to hold you right now,"

Logan was ok with that and they just stood, hugging on the porch. When they went inside, Patton explained everything. That he had been blackmailed. That if he didnt listen to the man, he would hurt Virgil and Logan. That he had no choice but to leave.

And finally after 4 years it was ok to go back

Virgil got home at 9:45ish, thinking Logan would be asleep. Patton and Logan heard a thump and giggles.
"My dad is home, be quiet," Virgil whispered. Roman chuckled and kissed him

The two went to the doorway and stopped dead. Virgils eyes filled with tears when he saw the blond man with glasses beside his father.
"D-dad...?" He breathed.
"Virgil," Patton smiled, standing. Virgil ran into his arms, tears streaming down his cheeks as he held him. "It's ok, baby I'm here,"
"Wjere have you been?" Virgil whimpered.
"I'm so sorry, sweetie. I promise I'll explain it in the morning. I've missed you so much,"

"Babe...what's going on?" Roman asked softly
"Remember how I said my dad left when I was 14?" Virgil laughed as he wiped his tears.
"You're his other dad?" Roman asked in shock.
"And I'm assuming your Virgils boyfriend?" Patton smiled. The two boys blushed and nodded.
"Vifgil just got back from prom," Logan smiled. Patton gasped

"Prom?! How was it?" He asked excitedly.
"Really romantic," Virgil smiled. "Can we...talk more in the morning? I've done more dancing tonight then my entire life," Patton smiled and nodded, hugging him once more and kissing his head.

"I'm so proud of you, hon," he whispered. Virgil smiled and he and Roman went to his room. They changed quickly and got cuddled up in Virgils bed, Roman's arms wrapped around him.
"I can't believe it...this has been the best night of my life," Virgil whispered.
"The your dad is back part or that we just had our prom and are graduating on Monday part?" Roman asked smiling.
"All of it," Virgil hummed, hugging him closer and kissing his neck. "Sorrypur plan to go to distance was kind of ruined,"
"Totally ok, baby. You just got your father back. You havent seen him in 4 years," Roman let out a soft noise as Virgil kept kissing his neck, making him groan softly
"V-V, stop...stop teasing me," Roman breathed. Virgil smirked against his skin and kissed him more, pressing himself closer and taking a gentle bite.
"I mean...we can still do it," Virgil whispered.

"You do realize there is zero chance your parents are going to bed right now?" Roman smirked.
"I don't care," Virgil kept kissing him and took another bite, licking and sucking gently on Roman's neck.

"Stop being such a damn tease," Roman growled, flipping them over so Roman was hovering over him. Virgil smirked, licking his lips.
"How about this. We don't go all the way, but we grind until we get off because I can feel your hard on against my leg?" Virgil whispered. Roman nodded a bit too eagerly and started grinding against Virgil, both letting out soft groans and moans. Vitgil bit hisnhand to avoid being too loud and Roman seemed to be doing ok on volume.

When they both came into their boxers, Virgil fell limp, breathing heavily. Roman let out short breathes and got up to change his boxers, grabbing a new pair for his boyfriend. They changed quickly and got cuddled back in bed.

"Roman, stop," VIrgil mumbled, half asleep.
"Slrry, baby...you just have such a nice juicy ass..." Roman breathed in his ear. Virgil Reed his eyes with a smirk.
"Pervert," he chuckled, turning around in the others arms and kissing him.

The next morning, Virgil wasnt sure if what had happened was a dream or not. But when we went to the kitchen and found Patton making breakfast with Logan, he smiled amd hugged Patton.
"Hey sweetie, how did you sleep?" Patton smiled, kissing his head.
"Really nice," Virgil said smiling. Roman yawned and leaned on the counter.
"Sp how did you two meet?" Patton asked, looking at the two teens.
"We met when we were 15, amd started dating about a year later," Virgil said blushing lightly.
"I had a huge crush on the little emo nightmare," Roman smiled, wrapping his arms around Virgils waist.
"You guys are adorable," Patton giggled.

Patton explained everything to Virgil, who totally understood and was just glad he was home now. And they spent the whole dad all hanging out, watching shows and Virgil telling Patton about everything that had happened while he was gone. Patton really liked Roman, seeing how sweet he was and how amazingly he treated Virgil.

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜