Logan Angst

Bullying (intense physical)
Suicide
Homophobia
F slur

"Logan stop! Dont you dare!"
"Why..."
"We can help you. You just need to get away from there,"
"No,"
"Logie, please!"
"So now you guys care?! Now, when it's already too late?!"
"Its not too late. Just step away from the edge,"
"No!"

"Logan!!"
"Lo!"
"Logie!!"

"What's up, loser," a boy said shoving Logan.
"Please leave me alone," Logan said calmly.
"Wheres my homework?"
"In the trash at my house. I'm not doing your homework anymore,"
"Big mistake,"

Logan was grabbed by his throat, held against the lockers. The boy was much bigger and stronger then him, lifting him off the ground a bit.

"You need to learn to listen to me, faggot,"

"Logie are you ok?" Patton whispered hugging Logan. Logan shook his head. "Cmon, let's go find Virgil and Roman,"

"Jeez, did he hurt you again?" Virgil asked rushing up to his bestfriend. Logan nodded and leaned into the touch as Virgil held him. Virgil smiled weakly and the four sat down.

The bullying only continued getting worst. Logan was even held over the edge of the school, them pretending to let him go to hear him scream.

"That's your future, faggot," the leader laughed. "Isnt it a nice view?" Logan was crying, trying to get free before realizing if they let him go he'd plummet to the ground.

They eventually let him go after beating him up a bit.

Logan stood, looking over the edge. Maybe it wasnt so scary...maybe he should.

He slipped his shoes off and took his bag off. He climbed over the metal railing on the roof. He held on, looking down.

"Logan! What in the hell are you doing!??!" Roman cried. Logan turned and saw his friends running towards him.

"Logan!!"
"Lo!"
"Logie!!"

Logan slipped. He got angry and he slipped. He heard them all scream as he fell. Falling faster and faster towards the ground.

He wasnt scared though...

He was free

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜