Virgil/intrulogical

Trans! Virgil
Nonbinary! Remus

(Not a ship, Logan is Virgils teacher)

Highschool
Transphobia
Deadnaming, misgendering
Mentally abusive mother
Car accident
Hospital
Injuries, stitches, broken bones
(Tell me if I need to add more)

Virgil walked into his classroom on the first day of freshman year, tying his hair back the way he liked, making his hair look short.

He took a deep breath and noticed something. His new teacher was writing soemthing.

Racist? Homophobic? Transphobic? Get out of my classroom

It read. He looked at the desk, seeing a little rainbow flag in the cup holder.

"Oh, Emily, correct?" The teacher, Mr. Berrysaid smiling when he noticed the boy.

"U-um actually...its...Virgil," He said anxiously. The teacher stared as if thinking and Virgil saw the moment it clicked.

"Well Virgil, I will adjust some of my things for you alright?" Mr. Berry smiled. Virgil smiled back and went to find his seat. Mr. Berry came over a minute later and took the small slip of paper reading Emily, replacing it with one that read Virgil.

"Is that the correct spelling?" Virgil nodded happily. "Hey. If you ever need help, I hope I can get your trust. I'm always here to talk, alright, kiddo?"

"Yes sir, thank you!" Virgil said happily. He slipped his bag under the desk.
"Oh um. Pronouns?"
"He/him please," Mr. Berry nodded and sat at his desk. Virgil couldnt believe it. What luck, he got the lgbt teacher!

"Class, take your seats and we will all introduce ourselves," Mr. Berry said smiling.

"Alright, let's start with you," they went around and when it was virgils turn he got very anxious and couldnt speak. Mr. Berry walked over and Virgil whispered to him.

"You can do it buddy," Mr. Berry assured.
"M-my name is...Virgil," it was so weird introducing himself like that.
"Thank you Virgil," Mr. Berry had a comforting hand on his shoulder and went back to his desk.

After that, it was really good. No one questioned Virgils long hair, they all seemed to like him and he made friends with most of the small class.

"I'm looking for my daughter, Emily?" A voice said by the door.
"Aa...you must be Mrs. Storm,"
"Yes. I'm here to pick you my daughter,"

"Sorry, theres no girl named Emily in my class. Theres a boy named Virgil though, is that your son?"
"My DAUGHTER just wants attention,"
"Your SON is who he is and you cannot change that," Mr. Berry growled. "Where are you taking him?"

"I have an appointment with my therapist," Virgil said softly.
"Come on, Emily," Mr. Berry felt wrong letting Virgil go with his mother.

Virgil hated it, too. But he didnt have a choice. The next day, Mr. Berry brought his partner.
"Virgil, this is my partner. Remus, this is Virgil, the boy I told you about," Remus smiled happily, hugging their husbands arm.

"Hello," Virgil said shyly.
"I heard your mother doesnt accept you?" Remus asked softly. Virgil nodded. "You poor thing!! Logan can I hug hiiiiimmm," Remus whined. Virgil smiled softly and Logan chuckled.
"If he says yes, you can," Virgil nodded and hugged the new person back. He usually didnt trust easily. But if they were married to Mr. Berry, and nonbinary, Virgil felt he could trust them.