creativitwins comfort fluff

I know, I know I'm doing alot of these suddenly but this one was requested and I like the relationship I see them having so shush

Transphobia, bullying mentions

Remus was in his junior year in highschool and was exhausted. He walked into his room, wanting to flip onto his bed and sleep until midnight.

But he saw a lump that shouldnt have been there.
"The fuck?" He poked it, the lump squirming. His brother Roman poked his head out. "Dude what are you doing in here," Remus groaned. He suddenly noticed his brothers tear stained cheeks. "Wait are you ok?"

He sat down and pulled his brother closer.
"Kids were mean to me," Roman shurgged, looking down at his lap.
"What did they say," Remus growled, pulling roman onto his lap.

"Called me..." Roman went quiet and shook his head.
"What. Did they say?" Remus asked again.
"Called me a tranny and attention seeking and things like that," Roman buried his face into Remus' chest.

"I'll kill them," Remus growled, hugging his little brother tight. Roman had just come out as trans, and kids at school were not taking it the same way the family was. And this all caused Remus to become even more protective of his brother.

"Look at me," Remus whispered. Roman looked up, smiling when a soft kiss was pressed to his head.
"Most handsome boy I know. And I've slept with like 7," Remus added with a snicker. Roman smiled and giggled. "Just ignore those jerks, alright? And if they bother you any more, come to me and I'll throw their asses into the sun,"

The rest of the afternoon, the younger brother was curled up in the olders lap, humming a soft tune. Remus was just playing with his hair, and soon they were both falling asleep.

This was short but it's cute so

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night, love you all so much
Bye bye