Chapter 71

This is Melissa No not Shawn's Mate she's Jack Johnson's Mate She's really pretty and nice and yeah😍
.........................................................
Jack Johnson's POV. You know I've been getting a lot of hate lately. It fucking sucks. All the girls go to Gilinsky and just ignore me like I'm nothing like I'm some sort of disgusting animal. When we filmed the like that video I faked a smile for the fans. I was upset all day cause of the fucking hate I get. I'm tired of this bullshit. Melissa sent me to got get some ice cream from Braum's. Its this amazing ice cream place and the ice cream there is the shit! Anyways I walked there and thought of all the hate I get. What did I ever do to deserve this hate? I walked in and this girl came up to me. "Gilinskys not with me if you wanted a picture with him." I said looking down. "I wasn't looking for Gilinsky I was actually looking for you... You're my mate." the girl said. I looked up at her and smiled. "Im sorry I'm not use to girls coming to me they usually go to Gilinsky ." I aid blushing a little. "It's okay I'm Melissa but you can call me Lissa and I'm a JJ girl." Lissa said smiling and kissing my cheek. I blushed and she giggled. God lord Jesus that giggle is so adorable. "How about we go back to my pack house and introduce you to my pack ?" I said grabbing her hand and our ice cream and headed out. We walked and talked to each other and it turns out we have a lot in common. She's so beautiful and I'm so glade I met her. "Melissa I have to tell you something." I said to her. "What is it Jack?" She asked confused. "I get a lot of hate on every single social media and I'm afraid that you'll get hate to and I don't want you hurt princess." I said looking in her eyes and closed them and flashed them blue. When you're eyes flash blue that means that you're happy. "Jack I don't give a fuck what people say about me or you. I love you for who you are and I'm glade I met you.. who cares what people say about us as long as I'm happy I'm not leaving you." she said putting her hand on my cheek. I smiled and leaned in we kissed and pulled away. Not gonna lie I'm gonna sound cheesy and shit but I felt sparks. We walked back to the pack house. We walked in and everyone saw us and they where happy for me. Everyone introduced eachother to her and she told everyone her name was Melissa to. "My names Melissa to!!" Melissa yelled they laughed and hugged each other. "JJ you're bitch is mine now I'm gonna take her away Nate you just need a mate so I can have everyone's bitch in this household!" Melissa yelled laughing. We all laughed with her. We all calmed down and watched movies like always. Im pretty happy I went to Braum's ice cream shop.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💁! So let's got Seahawks💙💚! But anyways Thai so for typsyfordallas cause she's awesome😍! Thank you for 14.8K and 407 votes thank you so much for the support😊💞! I'm gonna go edit my YouTube video so Goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😈💙~K