Chapter 3

Shawn's POV (ooh didn't see that coming!😂) Tomorrow I'm going to California for magcon and I still haven't met my mate yet. I just hope I meet my mate soon I'm really surprised that Taylor met his mate before any of us did. Today we preformed in Las Vegas which was so fun to see and meet my fans but sad cause I didn't meet my mate here. Me and all the boy decided to go to Nash's room to just chill and hangout. They where making vines and acting crazy I might have fell asleep in there bad idea I know. I felt a hot stinging go through my cheek I woke up quickly to see Cameron holding his phone and laughing same with all the boys. I just scoffed at them and walked out. Then I got an idea I want to prank them back for pranking me. I ran to matts room of course I knew Matt has an air horn I just laughed at how matts room was filled with his underwear all over the room. I walked back to Nash's room to see all the boys passed out from a long day they where scattered all around the room. "Perfect" I mumbled to myself I shut my eyes and pushed the button I heard them scream! I dropped the air horn and ran down the hall laughing my ass off. I ran to me and Aaron's room and decided to pack my things for the next event tomorrow I just hope I meet my mate there and she doesn't reject me I'll just have to wait and see . I was done I took of my shirt and pants and put on some sweatpants and climbed into be and let darkness take over me.

A/n here's what Shawn was thinking hope you guys like this chapter I'll update tomorrow probably or today😌✌️❤️