Chapter 25

Melissa's POV. After me and Shawn did the Nashtys last night I had to say for a boy he was alright. I woke up and went to go take a shower but I couldn't get out of Shawn's grip. I finally got out of his grip and went to go take a shower. When I got out I see Shawn still sleeping. I got changed and went down stairs to make breakfast. "Hey Melissa can I talk to you in private for a while?" Haily said. Oh god I hope she didn't hear me and Shawn last night. "Ummmm yeah... What is it Haily?" I aid hoping she doesn't know. "Is there anything you want to tell me maybe something that happened late night?" Haily said smirking. "Ok! Ok me and Shawn the Nashtys last night there happy I told you !?" I said looking at Haily. "I just wanted you to admit it cause I heard you next time be more quitter " Haily said laughing. I blushed like a tomato "So! You and Nasher are gonna do the Nashtys so I wouldn't teasing sweetheart." I said at Haily "Oh shut the hell up Mel I heard you moaning Shawn's name" "Oh Shawn Oh Shawn" Haily said trying to imitate me."Oh my LOARD shut the hell up!" I yelled at Haily. We both laughed hard.

A/n. I need you guys help my friend Nadyah's friend Maria found out that today Maria has a tumor so may I please have you guys please pray for Maria please. It would mean a lot to me, to Nadyah and especially to Maria. She will always be in my prayers but what I want to know will she be in your guys prayers? Thank you for 1.45K. Sorry if I'm not happy I'm really sad that She has that even though I don't know her I still feel like she's a friend and I cried I'm being honest I cried for her. I just not happy right now but that's not gonna stop me from writing I'm just a little depressed for Maria Please Pray and Stay Strong My Queens.😔👑😭~K