Chapter 30

Melissa's POV. When we got to the movies we decided to watch Quija movie cause why not? "12 tickets for the Quija Movie please." Shawn said "Sorry sir there are only 11 seats." the middle age man said. "Umm that's fine we will have someone sit on someone's lap sir." Shawn said looking at me with a smile. "Okay sir here is your tickets enjoy your movie." The man said with a smile. "Thank you" We said walking away. We walked in and I sat on Shawn lap as the movie started I kept moving on Shawn's lap cause I was trying to get comfortable. "Melissa" Shawn moans a little low. "Oh my god Shawn Im sorry." I said looking at Shawn. "No it's ok it-it f-f-feels g-g-good." Shawn said stuttering. I smirking and kept moving around on Shawn's lap making him groan. "Melissa stop or your getting it when we get home!" Shawn said in his alpha voice and through gritting his teeth. Of course being me I had to tease and I moved again this time with more pressure. "Thats it your getting punished when we get home maybe next time you should listen to your alpha." Shawn said with dark eyes and his clinched jaw.

A/n. Oooooo just cause I like to tease you guys you all have to wait tomorrow for chapter 31😏. Anyways Thank you for 1.91K that's amazing! Holy shit 5 more fucking days till Christmas!😱🙈So my present for you guys is a Shawn Mendes imagine comment what you want the imagine to be!😏🙌 Stay Strong My Queens!✌️💕👑~K