Chapter 44

Melissa's POV. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Ahh I love that sound *note to sarcasm*. I got up took my phone and put some music on and I see fire by Ed sheeran came on and I sang along with the music. I got out after 20 minutes and started to get dress. I put on a blue skater skirt. I grabbed my white crop top that has little ruffles at the end of it. I couldn't tie the back of it so I left it untied. I grabbed white flats and black ankle bracelets. "SHAWN!" I yelled down stairs. Shawn came rushing in the room "What's wrong love?" He asked concern. "Can you please tie the strings please?" I asked I turned around and let him tie it. I turns back around. "You look gorgeous!" Shawn said smiling and kiss my lips. I blushed and said "thank you" I started to straighten my hair and we headed out. We all got out of the car and of course people where looking at us like we where some bad asses of the school. I had first period with Shawn and Haily. We walked in and sat in our usual seats. I sit my Haily and Shawn sits by some guy I don't even know.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins👄! So shawn posted 3 vines today and he posted one and he looks so adorable in all 3 of them😩! He just ughh😍! Anyways I go back tomorrow for school which sucks ass cause I'm still sick and I don't know why but I can't sleep at night ever since I got sick😒. But I'm taking medicine so I'm feeling a bit better😅. And Lordy jesus! I hit 5.22K! And 98 votes😭😍! Thank you guys! So I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💕💯~K