Chapter 8

Melissa's POV. After shawn sang his song to me we where still hugging. I'm glade people where cheering for us I hope I don't get hate for dating shawn. I got off stage so the boys can get on with the rest of their show. Me and Haily where just there laughing at how stupid the boys act around all these girls. But they where awesome and really funny I wish I can go on tour with them I want to experience more Magcons. after the show was over me and Haily decided to go to In-and-out {I don't really know if California has an In-and-out😂}Haily ordered then I got a text from shawn.
Text Conversation
S-hey babe
M-hey shawn what's up?
S-nothing me and the boy where wondering if you and Haily wanted to come to our hotel room?
M-Umm sure let me ask Haily if she wants to go
S-ok😘
M-ok 😚{the Fault in our Stars see what I did there? No ok😂}
Text Conversation over
"Haily!" I yelled I got stares from people but oh well "What!?" Haily yelled back again we got stares finally Haily came back to the table with our food. "Shawn wants to know if you want to go to the boys hotel room?" I said with a mouth full of food. "Stop eating with your mouth full you pig and sure" Haily said laughing I laughed with her. Shawn texted me the hotel room we nocked on the door and opened by Matt saying hey we said hey back we walked in and soon regretted it we saw all the boy smack camming each other! The hotel room is a mess! I feel bad for the lady who has to clean this room. Anyways I was walking and then someone hit me in the face with shaving cream I closed my eyes then opened them to see. Very shocked shawn standing right in front of me. I just walked out of the room to clean this shit off my face. While I was cleaning off my face Haily came walking in "Hey babe you ok?" She asked concern "yeah I'm fine why?" I said "Well I might have yelled at shawn for slapping you and your eyes are red which means you obviously mad about the hit..."That last part she trailed off. "Haily I'm strong enough I can handle it Bæ but thanks for caring" I said with a sweet smile. I walked back in the hotel room to be tackled to the ground by shawn. "Babe I'm sooo sorry I didn't see you there I swear I'm stupid for hitting you I'm sorry princess" shawn kept on going I was probably smiling like an idiot again. "shawn its fine ok I know you didn't mean to hit me and I know your sorry" I said smiling and laughing on how adorable shawn was acting. I think the boys saw my eyes change from red to its original color brown. Cause they all stepped back in fear of an Alfa. I laughed at how scared they are of me but what can I say girls can be a little bit stronger than boys.

A/n. Chapter 9 will be very interesting 😏😏😂 but here's your chapter my lovely people. And good morning !❤️