Chapter 57

Shawn's POV. Me and the boys left to go get some stuff for the girls cause they wanted some stuff for our movie night. "Hey guys we should play a prank on our girlfriends!" I said to Galinsky, Taylor, Matt, and Nash. "Yeah what should we do though?" Matt said confused "We take them out and have some fake cops come and arrest us and say that we stole stuff and they take us to a cop car while the girls are there scared as hell." I said to the boys. "Yeah let's do that!" After we had our movie night me and the guys and of course our girlfriends came with us to dinner. "Hey you there come here!" The fake cop yelled at me and the boys. Me and the boys started to dash away like we where running from the cops but we "accidentally" got caught. "Officer what going on why are you arresting our boyfriends." the girl asked scared as hell. "These boys stole something from the store and are going to jail." Derek our actor said. "Please don't take them please." Melissa pleaded as they put us in the car. "Bro the girls are scared and look like their about to... To cry?" Nash said as Haily and Ariana busted out crying. "Oh shit this wasn't part of the plane!" I said as I got out of the car. "Girls you guys just got pranked." I said. "YOU SON OF A BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GOING TO JAIL THIS IS MOR FUNNY ITS CRUEL SHAWN!" Melissa yelled and the girls walked away form us. "Dude I think we went to far on this prank." Taylor said looking down. "No shit Sherlock." Nash said. "Guys we have to apologize to the girls it was kind of mean." Gilinsky said walking to the pack house. "Yeah lets go guys." I said as we walked back to the pack house. I walked up stairs and all the boys apologize to their girls they forgave them. Now I just have to apologize to Melissa. I walked in the room to see Melissa crying in her hands. It broke my heart to see her like this. "Melissa baby I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go that far I'm so sorry baby I never wanted to make you cry." I said going up to her and hugging her. When I finished she started to laugh her ass off? "Wait you pretended to be mad!" I said getting up from my knees. "O-omg you should have s-seen your face!" She said laughing her ass off. "Well played Melissa." I said laughing with her. Then all of a sudden all the girl come in and start screaming. I ran out and thought how this life is just the best I have a family that I love and an amazing girlfriend .

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins !🔥 Well there's nothing to talk about cause I'm really tired and worked hard on this for you guys and I'm sorry it's short it's almost 12:00 here😭. I was snapchating some of yall today and it made me so happy !❤️ So goodnight have a good day/night beautiful's ☺️ Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑🍆💖~K