Chapter 41

Taylor's POV. When Gilinsky got back from Taco Bell he told us about his mate named Elean. Sometimes I wish I could ditch my other mate Lane but it turns out we aren't really mates so I'm single and ready to mingle. I went to go get starbucks cause of course Melissa being a white girl today wanted starbucks same with Haily so I offered to go. While I was walking there cause Gilinsky wouldn't give me the fucking keys I had to walk there. Anyways as I was walking I smelt the most amazing smell ever besides Nutella I mean come on that stuff is just oh my god! My wolf was going crazy saying "Mate our mate is here you better go find out mate!" I followed the scent and it lead me to the most gorgeous girl ever! She has sort of long red hair but it looks hot on her to be honest. And she's shorter than me like 5'3 awe she adorable! And her eyes are hazel! I can get lost in her eyes all day! I walked up to her and said "Hi I'm Taylor Caniff and I'm your mate" I said giving her my best smile. "Hi Taylor I'm Ariel and yeah I'm guessing you are my mate but I have to go so here's my number and text me sometime" She said smiling and giving me her number. "Ok bye love I'll text you later bye Ariel" I said smiling back at her. "Bye Taylor" she said walking away. YASSSSSS! I found my true mate!!!

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins 💕! I am so bored so I decided to update cause all im doing today is just watch movies all day and hang with my brother😛. So I'm gonna go but I love you guys so so so much and thank you for 4.78 K thanks guys and please make sure to Stay Strong My Queens cause you worth it👑🔥😛~K