Chapter 93

Carter's POV. Today me and Briana are going to go get ready for a dance that me and her are going to. We headed out to the store. I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. She giggled and smiled at me. She smiled back and we walked in a comfortable silence. When we got there we saw a dress that she really liked. "What color do you think it is?" She asked looking at the dress up and down. "Ummm I see white and gold." she looked at me in confusion. "What the hell I see blue and black." she said paying for the dress. "How is that blue and black I see white and gold!" I said pointing at the dress. "Its blue and black!" She said back as we got home. "Cameron Aaron come here real quick!!" We yelled. They both came down confused as hell. "What color do you see?" Briana asked showing them her dress. "I see blue and black." Aaron said looking at the dress then Cameron. "I see... white and gold." Cameron said. "HOW IS IT WHITE AND GOLD WHERE DO YOU SEE WHITE!" Aaron and Briana yelled. "HOW DO YOU SEE BLUE AND BLACK." Me and Cameron yelled. Its all over Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Even on snapchat. We were all bickering back and fourth about this fucking dress. "YOU KNOW WHAT WHO CARES WHAT THE FUCK THE COLOR IS THERE IS A LLAMA CHASE IN ARIZONA!!" Kaitlyn yelled laughing her ass off. We all looked at her weird and busted out laughing out asses off and instantly forgot about the fucking dress stress and drama shit. It was now 12:09 and we where pretty tired. I grabbed Briana's hand and lead her to our room. I pulled her with em and we cuddled together. "Goodnight baby girl I love you fuck that dress stress." I said kissing her forehead and falling asleep. "Goodnight I love you to." she said and we let the darkness take over like we where put in a trance.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins❤️. I see blue and black to be honest I don't know why thought haha😛. But I love you guys so much and thank you for 24.3K reads 676 votes and 235 comments means a lot well Goodnight my sex goddesses and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😌👅~K