Chapter 87

Melissa's POV. I'm very proud of my whole pack having everyone together. But this isn't you're happy ever after fairy tail. We found the Blue water's beta at our territory and killed him instantly. And with Kaitlyn having the baby she's already having her stomach stick out a lot. Im happy for her but in scared that the Blue water's Pack is gonna go for her hopefully not. Anyways we sent a threat to them to back off or we will fight back. So we're having a party cause our parents want to meet our mates and I'm quite nervous. After the Kaitlyn Daddy incident I don't want that to happen again even though it was funny as hell. We walked down stairs to see all of our parents. I walked down and hugged them "Hey mom hey dad!" I said and hugged them. They hugged me back "hey sweetie where's you're mate Shawn honey I want to see him!" My mom said eagerly as ever. I laughed at her so did my Dad. "He's over there talking to his parents." I said smiling at him. He motioned for me to come to his parents. "His Mr and Mrs. Mendes I'm Melissa Luna of the Magcon pack." I said smiling at them and shaking Shawn's dads hand. When I was reaching for his moms she smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Ca-Can... Bre-breath!" I said out of breath. "oh!" She quickly let go and I stopped to catch my breath. Everyone met with everyone's parents and had a good time. The daddy incident didn't happen which caused Kaitlyn Sammy and Aaron a little awkward with her parents but everything else was all good and juts had an awesome time. I met with my old coach in middle school and I hugged him so tight. "Heyyy kido man I missed you but I only stopped just to say high then I have to leave." Coach Buff said frowning. I frowned and made a big shout out to him. " Gonna miss this guy so much had some good time with you. I remember when you tired hitting me in doge ball and I hit you in the wrong place. Good times good times we'll have fun with you're new job and thanks for admitting that me and the whole class are you're favorites and you're favorite class.. Well I'm gonna miss you have fun Coach Buff!" I said and everyone cheered. I laughed and hugged him Goodbye and everyone's parents went home.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!🌊 YEAHHHH SOME WHAT EARLY UPDATE!! I know😂. Well I'm at the movies with da bæ😏. And I'm writing this at the movies cause I love Yall more than my own boyfriend😉. Well goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💕🌊~K (Also shoutout again to tralorperez98 for another amazing idea❤️.)