Chapter 36

Melissa's POV. "Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!" Shawn yelled pisses off and ripping me away from the dick. "Or what? You'll kick my ass I would like to see that!" The dick said laughing and ripping me from Shawn's grip. "DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Shawn yelled tackling the dick. I fell back and my back hit the locker. By now people where coming out to see what was going on. I groan in pain on my back. it hurts like a mother fucker! I tried getting up but I hit my back pretty hard I lifted my shirt up not giving a fuck who sees my stomach I looked at my back and it was bruised bad. Holy Fuck it hurts like hell! I pulled my shirt down and all I see is Shawn beating up the dick. More people started to come and tried to pull Shawn off but it was no use , he won't get off of him. With all my power I whimper in pain and get up. I ran to Shawn. "Shawn get off of him!" I yelled at him no use. "Shawn stop it now!" I yelled louder this time but no use. I used my alpha power and pulled Shawn off of the dick. Then the principle came to where we where "well shit" I mumbled to myself. "Mendes, Taylor My office NOW!" Principle Trueman yelled. {imagine the principle from expelled.😍😂}.

A/n. Damn it Shawn!😑. Hey my beautiful little muffins how are loves?😅 I hope you guys are having a good day/night🙈. Stay Strong My Queens!😉👑❤️~K {p.s. Thanks for 3.77K and 72 votes thanks babes!🙈😭😍}