Chapter 89

Melissa's POV. I woke up early cause Shawn said he had a huge surprise for me and I don't know what the hell it is. I waked down stairs and saw Taylor there sitting on her ass. "Taylor do you know where Shawn is he told me he hand a surprise for me." I said grabbing my car keys. "Yeah meet him at Starbucks." Taylor hollar back as I walked out of the door. I got in and started to drive to Starbucks. I got there and saw Shawn sitting there drinking his coffee and eating a muffin. Well it's Shawn what do you expect him to do. I walked in and Shawn stood up and hugged me. "Alright I've been waiting for this day so long after all our fight and forgiving each other it was destiny for us to be together and I can't wait any long I love you so much and you mean the world to me when I first met you I knew you where the one and the only one I wanted and I was wondering Melissa will you Marry me?" Shawn asked getting on one knee and everyone was looking at us. I covered my mouth and started to cry. I nodded my head unable to speak. I was lost for words. Shawn smiled and slipped the ring on my finger. He got up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs spring his waist and hugged him back. Shawn put me down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and the people cheers and whistled. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller ID and it was Lissa. Phone call.

L- MELISSA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!

M- Im at Starbucks with Shawn why what's wrong!!

L- AKITLYNS GOOING INIT LABOR SHE HAVING HER BABY!

M- HOLY SHIT ALRIGHT WELL BE AT THE HOSPITAL AS SOON AS WE CAN!!

L- HURRY!
End of phone call. "Shawn we need to go to the hospital now!" I said dragging him to the car and both of us getting in. "Why who's hurt!!" Shawn said panicking. "No one Kaitlyn's having her baby now!" I soda and started to speed to the hospital. "Melissa slow down were gonna get pulled over!" Shawn said. That made me go faster. We got there and ran in. "Where's Kaitlyn Chavez's Room!! I'm her sister!" I said the lady gave me the room number me and Shawn ran to the room. "243..245..246...247!" I said and the girls where in there same with the boys. We missed to Kaitlyn was holding the baby in her arms as Sammy and Aaron looked at them smiling. "Awe he looks like Sammy with Aaron's body!" I cooded at them. They all busted out laughing at my weird statement. "Whats his name?" We all asked. "His name is Alexander." Sammy said picking the baby up and looking at his baby boy. "Hey I want to hold my son to!" Aaron said grabbing the baby and going to the other side of the bed. We all laughed at them. "Hes so cute!" All the girls said holding the baby. We all held it even Shawn. We all spent time with the baby and I told everyone I'm getting married. The girls started to plan my wedding idiots. We all got really tired and stayed with Kaitlyn at the hospital. You see a normal baby would be crying but wolf baby's don't throw tantrums as baby's their quit but also give signals to when they are hungry and thirsty. Its pretty cool If you ask me. We all fell asleep with our new member to the family.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😉. So here's you're chapter you've all been wait for😛. Thank you guys so much for 22.2K and 645 reads and votes😚. Well goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️🙉~K