Chapter 53

Melissa's POV. Me and the boys where just hanging around and making vines here and there. "Guys we should do something fun today!" Jacob yelled. We heard some yeahs and some ok's. "Where should we go?" Aaron asked. "Yeah I never really thought of that." Jacob said back laughing. "WE SHOULD GO TO SIX FLAGS!" Matt yelled. "YEAH!" I yelled back. "Ok six flags it is everyone get ready!." Cameron yelled. We all ran to our rooms and got ready I went with the basic look some shorts and a t-shirt with a heart on it and the heart says eat my shorts on it. I straighten my hair and put on my white vans. "Ready? And you look beautiful love." Shawn said smiling at me. "Thank you and yeah let's go!" I yelled and ran down the hall way. I saw JJ so I ran and jumped on his back. "On to six flags!" I yelled. JJ chuckled and ran down the hall we where laughing and having fun. The other boys where just laughing at us. "Hey you whore I thought I was your best friend!" Matt yelled while he fake cried in Carters shoulder and Carter fake glares at me and shaking his head side to side in slow motion. I laughing at them both. "Awe come here matty!" I yelled with my arms open so he can jump and hug me. He turned around and ran into my arms and wrapped his legs around my torso. Now your probably wondering how I can lift matt. He's not that heavy he's pretty light to be honest. I spun around in a circle while he fake cried like a fan girl. "I GOT MY BEST FRIEND BACK HA SUCK MY DICK JJ!" Matt yelled as he was hiding his face in my shoulder. I busted out laughing my ass off while I still carried matt like a baby he still had his legs wrapped around my torso. "Ok Matt get your ass off my girl friend she should be doing that to me!" Shawn whined. "Bitch she's mine now!" Matt yelled "MELISSA RUN!" I started to run around six flags as me and Matt laughing people gave us weird looks The boys busted out laughing at our weirdness. "Umm mam I'm sorry but he's gonna have to get off of you for safety reasons." A man came up to me. "Oh ok Matt get your fat ass off of me." I said letting him go. "NO I like it here." Matt said tightening his arms around my neck. "Matt let go or were gonna get kicked out." I said trying to push him off laughing a little. "NO I DONT WANT TO GET DOWN." Matt yelled making a scene like a little kid. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA GET DOWN NOW!" I said full on laughing. "Ok that's it both of you out now!" The man yelled. Great Matt thanks for getting us kicked out you little bitch. I walked out with Matt sill on and he did the unexpected. "FUCK YOU GUYS WHERE GOING HOME BYE BITCHES!" Matt yelled as we walked out. "OMG MATTHEW!" I yelled laughing so hard at him. The people's face was priceless they where giving us glares and mad looks. Matt finally got down and we started to walk home. "Thanks you dinosaur for getting us kicked out you little bitch." I said punching him in the arm lightly. "Hey you have to admit that was fun." He said laughing as we reached the hotel. "Ok yeah it was funny to be honest." I said laughing. "Well in gonna go to sleep night mels." Matt said kissing my cheek in a friend way. "Night matt." I said smiling and walking to my hotel room. "How the hell do you and Matt get kicked out of six flags!" Shawn yelled laughing as I walked in. "Honestly I don't even know but what do you want to do?" I said getting in bed and turning on Netflix. "Lets watch a movie!" Shawn yelled excited like a little 5 year old that just got candy. "Alright come cuddle with me!" I whined. "Ok ok I'm coming babe!" Shawn yelled walking out of the bathroom with just his boxers on. "You should wear that more often." I tease. "Oh I will." Shawn said winking at me. I laughed and Shawn hopped in bed and we cuddled all night while watching Cameron's new movie Expelled. "Shawn." I mumble as I had my head in his chest. "Yeah love?" Shawn asked looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you" I said with a smile. "I love you to princess." He said leaning in and kissing me I kissed back. I pulled away and slowly drifted to sleep.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!🌟 So here is your chapter it's a sweet/funny chapter for today.😊 thank you so much for 7.81K!😚 I'm thankful for all the reads and comments and votes thank you!!💖 I have to go cause I always wake up tired so I'm trying to go to sleep at 10:00 so hit me up till then if you want cause I'm doing nothing else and I want interact with you guys ask how you are and how was your day you know?😌 Well I will do that today!!😅 Goodnight loves I love you guys so much💖😚 Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😚👋~K