Chapter 76

Melissa's POV.Today I woke up and didn't want to do shit. Im being honest I don't want to go anywhere want to do anything but lay in bed watch Netflix on my laptop and cuddle with my teddy bear. I got up got my laptop put on Jack&Jack cold hearted and took a picture tweeted it and posted it on Instagram. I sat back and listened to the lyrics. Shawn came in and saw what I was doing. "What's wrong baby?" Shawn asked concerned as ever. "Nothing love just don't want to do anything today." I said smiling at him and sitting up. He chuckled and laid next to me and we listened to other kinds of music. Shawn feel asleep and he looked so adorable. I put on Bart baker cause his parodies are funny as fuck and are fun to listen to. I put so many on I lost track of time. I went down stairs to get some food cause I'm hungry. Anyways I grabbed some chocolate and heard back up stairs. I walked in and saw Shawn still sleeping. I turned off my laptop and the lights and cuddled with Shawn. I feel asleep for about 4 hours and it was now 8:40. I woke up with Shawn and we went down stairs. "Finally the losers are up!!" Lissa said pointing at me and Shawn. We sat down and watched tv with the whole pack dusting down on the floor or on the couch. I don't know why but we all saint so that much today to be honest. I'm pretty glass we didn't do anything I've just been tired lately with Shawn and the pack and ducking roughs. Yeah yeah I know they haven't came back in a long time. But Elena found the scent of a rough near by our area. We trained all day yesterday and we where all worn out. "Alright night guys me Sammy Aaron are out." Kaitlyn said and they went up stairs and went to sleep. One by one the girls and their mates went to sleep. It was me and Shawn left. We gabbed each other's hand and went upstairs. We went into our room for in the covers I put my face in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. "Goodnight Shawn I love you baby." I said almost drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight princess I love you to." Shawn said and we drifted off to sleep. I let the darkness take over my whole body.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💤! So I went skating today my boyfriend and we held hands skating😍. And he one me that bear today in the picture and of course I had my 2nd kiss😳. Sammy was my first😏. But anyways Thank you for 16.2K 443 votes wow❤️! Goodnight my beautiful little muffins I lie you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😊💤~K