Chapter 61

Melissa's POV. Today the whole pack walked into School and people kept on looking at us. "Why do people always look at us?" Ariana said looking at all of us. "Apparently we're the cool kids." Aaron said back swinging his arm around Kaitlyn's shoulder. "I WISH THAT I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS LIKE THE COOL KIDS!" Matt yelled people looked at him weird. We all busted out laughing hard at Matt. "We should get on our boy friends back and have a race!" Elena said excitedly. "Yeah!" We all yelled in sync. We all got on our boy friends backs and got ready! "Ok Sammy give us a 3 2 1!" I said. "Ok 3, 1!" Sammy yelled the boys started to run as fast as they could. Jacob and Lox where in the lead. I had Shawn trip Jacob. "YOU BITCH YOUR TRIPPED US!" Lox yelled laughing at us. I laughed and we where in the lead until... Cameron and Jess came and grabbed my shirt which pulled me back off of Shawn's back! "DAMN IT JESS!" I yelled at them were out. "Im going for Ariel and Taylor!" I yelled at them. Gilinsky and Elena came and grabbed Taylor's bandanna. "What about now!" Jess yelled laughing. Its just 2 left Aaron And Kaitlyn. Then there's Cameron and Jess. "LETS GO AARON!." I yelled and they came in clean. "Good job guys!" We all said we where laughing. It was a great way to start off hell. Now for history. After history and other classes it was lunch time. "Guys I think we should all get bananas!" Matt said. We all agreed. Matt and jacks made a vine where Matt ate his banana from the side with the peak on. He spit it out as soon as it ended. "Ewwww matt!" Ariel laughed. We fucked up the bananas and put it in the middle of the table. "Guys it's a banana grave yard!" Jess said laughing. We all laughed out asses off. Until a teacher came. "So what's this guys?" The teacher asked. "Its a banana grave yard." Sammy said laughing a little. "Ok someone clean this up now." he said stressed and walked away. We cleaned it up and leagues at how we made jokes until lunch was over. We went back to our classes until school was over. We all got home to see a note on the door. "Stay away from Shawn or you'll pay." I read out loud. "Bet you its Brittany." Kaitlyn said rolling her eyes at the thought of that bitch. "Yeah I know it's her she's trying to get with Shawn and it's getting fucking annoying." I said rolling my eyes. On cue rain started to pour. "Oh shit!" We yelled and ran inside. "I think we should pull out some movie and blankets and do homework later." Elena said looking at all of us. "Yeah we should lets go!" We all yelled and left I split with Shawn and got some stuff. "Im really tired I don't know why." I said yawning. "Same." Shawn said yawning to. "Guys I'm gonna got to sleep me and Shawn are really tired night!" We said and walked up the stairs to our room. We got in bed and snuggled to each other . "Goodnight Shawn I love you." I said hiding my face in his neck. "Goodnight beautiful I love you to." Shawn said. We drifted off to sleep.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!💪. Ok some reason I felt fat and did 200 crunches and I'm gonna do 15 when I wake up. That's my woke out some reason.😊. I'm gonna go to sleep I'm really tired😴. Goodnight loves thank you for 10.6K and 252 votes!❤️ Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💪😊~K