Chapter 94

Melissa's POV. I met up with Shawn's Parents just to talk. "So Mr. and Mrs.Mendes do you have any embarrassing baby pictures of Shawn that I can post on tweeter?" I asked with a big smile. "Oh honey we have a lot would you like some of Aaliyah to?" I was about to answer then Aaliyah came running down and taking her baby pictures. "You are not embarrassing me on Twitter!" Aaliyah yelled behind her and ran up stairs. Probably to burn those pictures probably. Anyways her parents looked up there and busted out laughing so did I. "Here honey we have some go ahead thank you for stopping by!" Mr.Mendes said getting up and hugging me. I hugged her back and hugged Mr.Mendes. I took the pictures and grander back home to tweet these. Shawn's gonna be pissed oh well he loves me. I was looking at all of them and laughing my ass off at all of them. I only picked the best 5 pictures that's laughed at the most. Damn this boy changed a lot he was a cutie back then now he just damn. I made a collage of these pictures and logged into twitter.
@Melissa: HAHAHAHAH SHAWN I FOUND YOURE OLD PICTURES LOSER LOVE YOU! YOU CHANGED A LOT BUT STILL A CUTEI! @Shawnmendes . I tweeted and people her commenting cutie and baby Shawn. He should be getting that notification right about now. "MELISSA!" Shawn yelled. Yup on que I was right! "WHY DID YOU POST THOSE EMBARRASSING PICTURES OF ME WHEN I WAS A KID!" Shawn whined as he hit my arm like a little kid. I busted out laughing "What you look like a cutie!" I said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes "I look like a retard with that long hair and a SnapBack why did I even take that picture!" Shawn yelled and pointed at the picture. I busted out laughing at his cute ness. "If you want I can post one of Cameron would that name you feel better ?" I asked laughing a little. "Yes it would." he said laughing. I looked though my camera roll and found one where he has a condom on his head. I busted out laughing at the picture and went on Twitter. @Melissa: OH MY GOD CAMERON😂. WHY DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM ON YOURE HEAD YOU LOOK LIKE A CUTIE YOURE GONNA YELL AT ME😂😂.
I tweeted it and Cameron should get a notification about now "MELISSA YOU BITCH DELETE IT NOW!" Cameron yelled as he ran up stairs to my room. "IM GOOD!" I yelled as I locked the door and busted out laughing my ass off. "DELETE IT I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW I HAD A CONDOM ON MY HEAD!" Cameron yelled as he banged on the door. "THEY DO NOW !" I yelled and laughed at the girls reactions on Twitter. "WATXH IM GONNA FOND SOME OF YOU JUST WAIT!" Cameron yelled and left. "YOU CAN TRY BITCH!" I yelled and busted out laughing at him and Shawn's reactions to their old pictures they look stupid oh my lord.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins👅! Sorry for yesterday but here's yesterday's and today's post😛. Well it love you guys so much 24.7k and 680 reads😍. And thank lordy Jesus for Justin Drew Bieber baby's 21😩😍. Well bye my sex godesses and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😍💕~K