Chapter 85

Melissa's POV. I woke up to hear loud sobbing and crying. I listened closely and realized it was Kaitlyn whimpering and sobbing. I quickly got up and ran to her bathroom only to see her on the floor with her eyes covered with her hands. I quickly got down on my knees and hugged her so tight that all her broken pieces would fit back together. "Shhhhh sweetheart tell me what's got you so upset." I said she looked up and I wiped away her tears. "Melissa I'm-I'm p-p-pregnant." she sobbed out. I looked down at her stomach and she poked out yup she's pregnant. "Shhhhhh baby it's okay I'm not mad and im sure Sammy and Aaron would be happy that you are having their children and if they leave you then I'll kick their asses." I said smiling down at her while she started sinking into my arms. She looked up and smiled at me and giggled. "Now let's get you up and call the whole pack for the news!" I said happily as ever. "Okay." She said and we walked down the stairs and called everyone for a pack meeting. "Okay guys we have some great news for everyone cause it's amazing to have to be supportive no matter what okay?" I asked they all nodded and Kaitlyn stood up. "Okay guys I'm - I'm-" Kaitlyn was scared to say it. I put my hand on her shoulder and everyone looked confused as hell. I looked in her eyes and nodded for her to continue what she was going to say. "Okay I'm - Im pregnant." She said looking for Sammy and Aaron's emotions. It was happy and excited as hell. "OH MY FUCKING GOD KAITLYN YOURE GONNA BE A MOMMY!" Haily yelled all the girls came up and started hugging Kaitlyn and letting her know how happy they are for her. "IM GONNA BE A BABY DADDY!!" Sammy and Aaron yelled at the same time and high fiving each other and cheering. We all busted out laughing on hoe happy they are for her and I'm pretty happy that they came thought and are gonna support her. Everyone went to whatever they where doing and I grabbed Shawn's hand and leaded him up the stairs to our room. "You know I want to be a baby daddy." Shawn said smirking and put me straddling his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss his neck and suck on it hard. "Melissa please." Shawn whimpers in pleasure. I pulled back and started to grind on his hard on slowly. Shawn throws his head back groaned in pleasure. "Im not ready to be a baby momma yet." I said smirking and still grinding on his hard on. "You-you don't have to - to be just please- I - I - I need you!" Shawn stutters/groaned out as I started to go faster and put pressure on his hard on. "Awe I love it when you beg for it Shawny boy beg for it and I'll grant you're needs." I said and started to go faster. "UGHHH Melissa please please baby I want you no I need you please!!" Shawn groaned out of pleasure. "Alright but I'm in charge sit back and relax baby." I said and started going to work. I laid him down and started to kiss his neck and rock my hips into his hips. I pulled his shirt and pants off in one swift moment. "Ughh Melissa please baby don't stop!" Shawn moaned out and I did it a little harder. "I don't plane to." I moaned out as it felt so right. "Baby let me rock you're body ride you're body" I whispered in his ear seductively. "Then do it." Shawn said back seductively. "Oh I will." I said and pulled my clothes off and Shawn's underwear. I look down to see his little friend hit his lower abdomen. I smirked and grabbed it only to hear a loud groan from Shawn. "Baby please!" Shawn whimpered in pleasure. I aimed his friend to my area and sat down on it. We both moaned loudly. Then I started to rock my hips into Shawn's. "Oh Melissa yeah baby just like that!" Shawn moaned out loudly. "Ughhh Shawn." I moaned out and started to go faster. Shawn grabbed my hips so he hit my g-spot. "Ohhhh Melissa!!" Shawn kept on moaning. "Oh shawn yeah Shawn oh daddy!" I moaned as I kept going to feeling my high yet. "Oh shit Melissa say it again please. "Oh daddy please daddy oh you're so big daddy!" I moaned loudly as ever. "Im gonna gonna-" I cut Shawn off "You don't cum until I say you do!" I said and stated to go faster "Please let me-" I cut him off again "Not yet!" I Dias sternly and moved his head to the side and started to suck on his neck harshly and started to grind my hips harder and started to fell my high. I Thrusted again "Let it go baby." I moaned and we release at the same time moaning loudly. I collapsed next to Shawn really tired and worn out. He used all his energy and cuddled with me. We both drifted to sleep after that little scene we had.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🍑! I thought I would reward yall for 20.5K read if we get to 40.0K reads I'll do a Nash and Haily one😏. But I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😏❤️~K