Chapter 47

Melissa's POV. I woke up with sting arms wrapped around my waist I turn to see an adorable snoring Matt. "Matthew wake up dinosaur" I said giggling a little. "No I don't want to go to dinosaur school mom !" He said back still asleep. What the hell is this boy dreaming about?. "Matt wake up you little dinosaur!" I said laughing while I shook him. "W-what? Oh hey Mel's" Matt said smiling "What the hell where you dreaming about?" I said laughing at him. "Oh I was dreaming about being a dinosaur and that my mom was waking me up for dinosaur school." he said laughing. I laughed with him. I got up and changed into the bathroom and put on some shorts and a tank top and Taylor bandanna. "Hey Melissa want to help me make a small video?" Matt asked. "Sure what are you gonna do?" I asked getting my phone out ready to record it. "Im gonna act like a dinosaur and post it up on YouTube ok?" Matt said getting ready. "Ok." I said ready to record "lets go outside." Matt said going outside while I follow him. "Ok tell me when your ready" I said "ok go!" Matt yelled while he was on his knees. I hit record and Matt started to act like a dinosaur. Got to admit he looks so adorable acting like that it's so funny I was trying to hard not to laughing. Matt was done and I hit stop and laughed my ass off with Matt. We walked in and saw Shawn there glaring at me and Matt. "Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer you man whore." I hissed at him and walked with Matt to the car. "Where do you want to go doll face?" Matt said smiling at me. I giggled and said "Why don't we go to Starbucks cause we're basic and were white girls" I said laughing and smiling at Matt. "OMG where #basic!" Matt yelled in his best girly voice. We both busted out laughing and drove to Starbucks. When we got back Cameron came and dragged me to his room. "Cameron what the hell is wrong with you!?" I asked yanking my arm back from him and I can see my eyes turning red as ever. "Mel's you have to talk to Shawn some time." he said looking at me. "But cam!! I don't want to talk to that cheating basterd!" I said glaring at him. "Well to bad your going to cause you guys are mates you guys are meant to be." "Well maybe you should have told him that I'm not the one who cheated." I fired back.!" "Melissa just please talk to Shawn ok please just work it out!" He said back calmly. "Fine but I'm not gonna let him touch me." I said getting up and walking to Shawn room ready to nock.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💁! I'm so sick I went home from school today and I just passed out on my desk and they almost sent me to the hospital 😂. Well I'm not feeling any better I still feel like shit💩. But here is your update and Thank you guys so much for 5.72K! And 107 votes!🙈😭 I'm gonna go get some sleep and try to feel better😴. So Please Stay Strong My Queens👑😴👋~K (p.s. I love you guys💕👑)