Chapter 6

Shawn's POV. As so many girls got here I can already tell none of them are my mate. I was walking back to the bus cause I forgot my guitar. Then I smelled something so good it smelled like Palm trees and oceans weird I know but I love the beach! Anyways I followed the smell and it lead to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen my wolf was howling yup that's my mate! We looked at each other I was looking at her outfit she's so gorgeous we both said "mate" at the same time I ran to her she ran to me and she jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso and kissed me! Oh my gosh she's a good kisser I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth. Thing got really heated but she pulled away we where breathing heavily and looking into her eyes while she was looking into mine her eyes flashed knowing she was mine so I flashed mine letting her know I'm hers she lets go of my torso. "Hi" she said "hi gorgeous " I said back "So Umm sorry about that but I didn't get your name" she said "oh don't be sorry and my name is Shawn Shawn mendes what's your name beautiful?" I asked "Oh my name is Melisa " she said blushing i just smiled at her "So your her for magcon?" I asked "Umm yeah I came with my friend Haily but I think she went somewhere I don't know where she went." She said and then a girl im thinking is Haily came next to Melisa "Umm sorry to interrupt your conversation Melisa but he has to go preform and we need to go inside" Haily said "oh ok well bye shawn here's my number text me ok?" Melisa said "ok I'll text you later bye Melisa" I said and she hugged me! She really hugged me!!

A/n. Hey guys just a little update hope you guys have a good day .🎉❤️💕