Chapter 55

Melissa's POV. Today me and the boys went to school cause you know we have to go. We walked in and got stares from many people. This one girl was giving me a cold stare looking at me up and down. "Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer." I said to her flicking her off. She scoffed and walked away. We walked into history and it was boring as fuck like always. "Why do we even have to be in history their dead get over it. 1+1=2 Beyoncé taught us. Language we speak it Spanish we have Dora ! So what is the point. about school. Music we listen to it. So what's the fucking point!" Haily said yelling. I laughed at her but it was true. We walked into lunch and busted out laughing cause Matt was acting like a dinosaur and standing on the lunch table. "Hey you get off that table!" Some fat teacher yelled at matt. "Yeah mattasouruss Rex get off!" I said laughing at the nickname j gave him. "Ok ok calm your tits mels ! Gosh." Matt said with his best white girl Voice. "Shut up you stupid dinosaur!" I said sitting down and eating my lunch. "Maybe I don't want to!" Matt said. "Maybe you should before I put you in the pen matthew!" I said smiling cause I only use his full name when I'm serious. "Ok ok!" He yelled putting his hands up in defense. "So what are we gonna do after school guys?" Nash asked looking at us. "We should go bowling!" Haily yelled. "Yeah!" We all yelled back. We finally got out of that heel whole! Why do they keep us for 7 hours! That's like 7 hours of my life waysides every single day. Fuck school man. We rode back to the house to get ready for bowling. We finally got ready "Hey mels what goes on your head?" Aaron asked looking appeased. "A lot of fucked up shit but just to sum it all up penguins." I said laughing. The boys busted out laughing hard. I ran to my room grabbed my shaving cream while they weren't looking snuck behind Ariel and hit her in the face! "MELISSA WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled we all busted out laughing. "O-o-omg t-t-that's so f-f-funny!" Elena said in bits of laughter. "Guys help me clean this shit up you asswholes" Ariel said glaring at us. "But you love me!" Taylor said hugging her. "I do but I love Melissa more." Ariel said smirking and hugging me. "Ha I just stole you bitch what you gonna do now hoe!" I said laughing. "Ha Taylor you just lost your girl I still have mine!" Nash said smiling and putting his arm around Haily. "yeah me to!" Gilinsky said kissing Elena's cheek. "Nah we love Melissa more!" They both came and hugged me I have Ariel and Elena on one side and Haily on my left I put my arms around them. "I just stole all your bitches and I don't even have to try Mr.Steal your girl!" I yelled! Laughing. The girls busted out laughing. "Well damn Shawn your girl can pull girls like that!" Carter yelled at Shawn. "Bruh I know!" Shawn said laughing. We just laughed and watched movies all day. Today was Perfect I guess !

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!💖 So today was perfect no drama nothing just perfect!😍 I love you guys so much for 8.19K!!😭 Thank you!❤️ Bye my beautiful little muffins Im going to stalk other people's accounts .😂 Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️😅~K