Chapter 81

Ariel's POV. today we're all going to the fair cause my family is showing off animals. Yeah yeah I know it's boring but I love it and the whole pack is gonna show an animal. I brought the pack to my farm and they all picked out an animal. I picked out a pig cause it's the bomb.com and its way better than Taylor. Anyways taylor wanted to show me something "Ariel come here this so the animal I'm showing at the fair!" Taylor yelled as he pointed to a small little duck that's yellow and is adorable as fuck! "Awwww Taylor it's so cute!" Me and the girls squealed. "Bro we should have gone with the ducks!" Carter yelled at Matt pointing at the duck. We all looked at them weird and busted out laughing our asses off. "Hahah my animal is better!" Taylor yelled he bent down to pick it up and it started to run. "What no come back you're a chick magnet !!" Taylor yelled as he chased the duck around. We all stood there laughing and pointing at Taylor. The duck went though mud and Taylor ran so fast he fell in the mud face first. "OH MY GOD TAYLOR!" We all yelled and laughing even harder than before. "AWE SHITTTT THIS SHIRT IS FUCKING NEW!!" Taylor yelled clearly up happy. "TAYLOR YOU DUMBFUCK!" Ariana yelled laughing. We laughed even harder. By no we where on the floor dying of laughter. As soon as we calmed down Taylor finally got the duck and we went to the fair. We all signing in and they all called our names. We all showed them our animals and we got dismissed and are going to say who got 1st place. they called everyone but us "And the first place is... Jenna halation!" Everyone groaned and then Taylor did the unexpected. "WHAT THE HELL NO I SHOULD GET THAT I WOKERD HARD I GOT MY NEW FUCKING SHIRT DIRTY TO CATCH THIS FUCKING DUCK!" Taylor yelled. We all baited out laughing our asses off and dragged Taylor out of the fair. He's still yelled and we're still laughing our asses off. "TAYLOR CALM THE FUCK DOWN" we all yelled in sync. He stopped to catch his breath and busted out laughing with us. "Damn we are some crazy and fucked up kids man." Sammy said laughing a little. We all nodded in agreement. We all got into the van and headed back home. Form a long day I just changed into Taylor's basketball short and his t-shirt. "Baby you look good in my clothes but goodnight beautiful I love you so much." Taylor said getting in bed with me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Thanks tay Goodnight baby I love you so much to." I said and snuggled into his neck and was out like a light that juts got blowed on by wind.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🌀! Here's you're chapter for today💞! Thank you for 17.5K and 518 votes🙈😊! I love you guys so much Goodnight and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑👅💕~K