Chapter 79

Melissa's POV. I woke up naked next to Shawn. Holy shit we had sex last night oh my lord I don't even remember anything what the fuck man!? I groaned and quickly ran to the bathroom throwing the fuck up. "Ughhhhhh" I groaned out at I went to go get some water and pills for my head and my stomach. "Shawn wake the fuck up!" I groaned out shaking him. "Go away!" He groaned. I thought of something to wake him up. "Come on silly you're mom died!" I said hopping it would work. "I don't care!" He groaned louder. Well damn I tried everything but one thing but I doubt it would work but knowing Shawn he probably would wake up. "We got hot pockets!" I said hopping this would fucking work. He shot up right away and had his eyes half open and half closed. "We got hot pockets?!" He asked with excitement and happiness. I busted out laughing my ass off. "No dipshit we don't but we have to get up where going to get some food we need it." I said putting on my shoes and fixing my hair. "How about we go hunting instead of wasting money." Shawn said getting up and putting cloths on. "I guess lets talley everyone up." I said fixing my hair still and heading out to wake everyone up. the whole pack was up and we all headed out to the woods. We all went our separate ways cause we all said that we would bring something back. I shifted unit my wolf and looked around until I saw a deer. I chased it and killed it. Yeah Yeah I know what you're thinking why would you kill an animal! Well we eaither go hunting or go but food and I haven't ate deer in a long time to be honest. Then I smelled another sent I have never smelled before. Its not a rough smell it's like someone I used to know from a long time of my past childhood but I don't really remember the people I used to hang out with when I was younger. I followed the scent and it leaned me to this wolf and I tackled it. This wolf put up a good fight when I kicked it to the tree and the wolf whimpered in pain and shifted to this guy I never knew until I got close to his face and saw who it was "Austin?"

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😈! Hahahaha hi left you guys on a cliff hanger now you guys have to figure out who Austin is 😏!! But thanks for 16.9K and the votes that's awesome 😊! Well goodnight my beautiful little muffins And Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️😊~K