Chapter 92

Sammy's POV. I woke up and went to go get a peek of Alexander. Kaitlyn's with the girls and I'm chilling with the guys. I got up and went to Alexander's room. I see him lying there sleeping like a little angle. I smiled and walked down stairs to see the guys playing Fifa. "Bro way to start the fucking game with out me." I said and grabbed a controller. "Hey hey! I'm my defense you where checking on you're son don't forget you're a baby daddy." Nate said laughing. "I can be you're baby daddy to." I said play winking at him. All of us busted out laughing and going back to the game. "Come on come on GOAL!." Me and the boys yelled as I scored a goal on Young Johnson he threw the controller and sat with his arms crossed and pouted like a 5 year old that was told that he couldn't get his favorite ice cream flavor. "Awee is Young Johnson salty?" I said smirking and getting up to go cheek on Alexander again after 2 hours of playing. "Shut the fuck up and check on Alexander already." Johnson said rolling his eyes and all the boys laughing. I laughed and walked up stairs to Alexander's room to find... no Alexander at all. My face fell flat. "GUSY GUYS I LOTS ALEXANDER KAITLYNS GONNA KILL ME!" I yelled running down the stairs. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOSE A FUCKING BABY!" Hayes yelled as we all started to freak out. "BOR THIS IS JUST LIKE THE TIME WE ACCIDENTALLY STOLE THAT CAR!." Gilinksy yelled as we looked around the house. ""HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY STEAL A FUCKING CAR!" Hayes yelled back and started to cry and freak out. "HAYES CALM THE FUCK DOWN WELL FIND HIM AND NO ONE TELLES KAITLYN WE LOST HIM!" I yelled. They all nodded. I changed into my wolf and used my super scent to find him. I sniffed around and it lead me to a cabinet. I shifted back to my human form and opened it to find a little black wolf with blue eyes in the honey jar. Alexander looked up and smiled still in his fold from and licked my face. I smiled at all the guys looked at his adorableness and admired it. He shifted back to his Human form. "Okay now don't tell mommy about us loosing you okay!" I said washing honey off his hands and face and putting him in bed. "Okay daddy." Alexander said and fell asleep instantly.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💦. So here's you're chapter for today thank you so much for 24K reads and 665 votes😍. All most 3 sixes my book will become evil😈... Nope just kidding😂. I love you guys so much and Goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!!👑❤️💦~K