Chapter 100

4 years later after all the stuff died down and everything went smooth sailing ...

Kaitlyn Sammy and Aaron have 2 kids name Alexander , and a girl name jasmine and soon got married together.

Melissa and Shawn have 1 kid name James and got married and moved in with Kaitlyn Sammy and Aaron.

Carter and Briana got married and moved in with everyone else form the house but a bigger house and have a boy on the way.

Taylor and Ariel got married on the beach and are soon off to their honeymoon hoping to have a child soon.

Nate and Taylor soon got married too and moved in with everyone else and baby sit for Kaitlyn Aaron and Sammy sometimes as well with the other kids hoping to have their own.

Jess and Cameron got married as well and had twins both boys and are happy to have them both .

Melissa and Johnson got married having triplets on the way all girls and are soon hoping to have them soon .

Nadyah and Kenny got married and off to their honeymoon and with Kenny's singing career going well.

Gilinsky and Elena got married and are waiting for their 2 kids on the way and moved with with everyone else .

Hayes and Daniela are getting married soon and are planing on going it Paris for their honeymoon soon.

Matt and Ariana got married and had 1 kid named James and moved in with everyone else and are planing on having another child soon.

And lastly Haily and Nash got married and have 4 kids 2 girl and 2 boys both of them are twins Jessica, Lana, hunter, and Michael and are happily living with everyone

A pack never leaves they alway stick together and rants what they did no madder how far the distance and how hard it is they stuck together and always will the end.

A/n. Wow I can't believe it's the bed of the book.. It's been a while but I hope you guys enjoyed this whole book and I will keep it up so other people can read it. I'm so glade you guys have stuck with my lazy ass self I love you guys so much and I'm probably gonna still be writing my other stories this was my first book and it came out to a successful book.. Maybe you'll see a sequel maybe I'm still debating on it but hopefully you will !❤️. And the line I have always been saying for the past 6 months I'll say it again I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens .👑😭❤️~K