Chapter 15

Shawn's POV. I got ready for our date today I wore some kaki shorts with my blue polo shirt and my black vans. I did my hair like always and went to go mock on her door. Before I nocked I checked my breath cause I don't want to have breath on the first date. I nocked and there she was she looked so amazing I could talk at all I just looked at her "Hi beautiful "I said to her with a good smile "Hi shawn." She said back "Umm I didn't ask you earlier but where are we going ?" Sh asked me "That is surprises princess" I said smirking "Ughhh I hate surprises!" She groans I laughed at her and walked her to my car we begin driving and Give me love by Ed Sheeran I started to hum the words then it turned into singing while I was driving then I heard Melisa sing I stopped to hear her beautiful voice "I never knew you can sing" I said she stopped after I said that "Oh I didn't know I was sing but I didn't know you can sing eaither" she said to me smiling "yeah I like to sing what about you?" "I like singing" she said then I pulled up into the beach I got out and went to her side and opened the door for her "Thank you" she said to me smiling I smiled back we walked hand and hand when I stopped at the spot with a basket and blanket with candles. She looked so happy to see what I did just for her "Shawn this is amazing thank you" she said "Nows your chance kiss her or I will take control!" My wolf said so i leans in she did to and kissed me it was passionate and filled with love we pulled away looking into each other's eyes we started to and just talk about random stuff when I smelled someone here who would be here at night? I though to myself I sniffed the air and knew who it was it was an old pal I never wanted to see again. I know what he wants he wants Melissa .

A/n. Ohhhhh Who do you guys think it is!😏 anyways I AM GOING TL SEE CHRIS BROWN, USHER, AND AUGUST ALSINA TOMORROW!😍😍 Im supper happy about that and Digitour A big thank you for 261 READS THATS AMAZING THANK YOU GUYS!😩😍😍 anyways love you guys keep reading and stay awesome😘😈🙈~K