Christmas Storry

It was Christmas Eve and you where waiting for Shawn to come home. Shawn hasn't been there at the house for 2 years cause he was on tour all the time. You where sitting on the couch just waiting. Then you got a text from shawn saying "I'm sorry princess I can't make it this Christmas my flight didn't go as planed but be happy for me I'm so sorry but I love you baby girl.❤️" Shawn texted you. that's when you felt your heat break you where so happy to see him this Christmas now you cant. The next morning you went to your parents house to celebrate Christmas but you weren't happy at all. "Ok y/n We have one more present for you." Your mom said exited. "Ok what is it?" You asked. Your family was in the kitchen then out of nowhere you hear singing but it wasn't just any kind of singing it was Shawn's singing. Shawn started to sing mistletoe by justin bieber . After Shawn finished singing you ran up to him wrapped your legs around his torso and cried in his shoulder. "Merry Christmas beautiful I love you" Shawn said while hugging you "I love you too. The end.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins here is your Shawn Mendes Christmas Story!🙈 I'll be updating on Sunday cause I can't update today.😩 But I GOT A GOPRO3!😍 so I'm gonna start filming YouTube videos !😌 But I hope you guys have a Really Good Christmas and enjoy your time with y'all's family !💕 I'll see you guys later remember Stay Strong My Queens!!👑🎄😚~K